Ali Isaev 2-0 vs. Vladimir Daineko 10-3
Frank Kortz 6-4 vs. Maksim Yakobyuk 1-0
Ivo Cuk 16-8 vs. Alikhan Vakhaev 5-2
Rudy Schaffroth 2-0 vs. Richard Foster 4-2
Jared Torgeson 18-18 vs. Dylan Potter 5-3
Kevin Thompson 13-7 vs. Adrian Ruskac 0-3
Omar Frederick 0-0 vs. Kevin Green 0-1
Shawn Kenny 3-0 vs. Ruben Wolf 11-10
Ben Adwubi 2-1 vs. Lazar Todev 2-4 (220)
Johnny Walker 11-3 vs. Tomasz Czerwiński 9-16
Danilo Suzart vs. Robson Barbosa dual debut
Reginaldo da Costa 0-0 vs. Edinaldo Novaes 5-7
Sean Salmon 18-21 vs. Jonathan Ivey 41-56
Tyson Cowan 0-1 vs. Jared Toothaker 3-3
Joshua Robison 6-6-2 vs. Kei Wada 0-0 (216)
Jan Lysak 1-8 vs. Satish Jamia 4-4
Soufyan Aarab 1-0 vs. Leroy Carolina 0-0
Denis Goltsov 20-5 vs. Atanas Djambazov 24-4 (what?)
Sergei Kharitonov 26-6 vs. Joey Beltran 17-14 (seriously how, bother these should have been huge news, who is RCC?)
Paolo Zorzi 0-2 vs. Ivan Daili 0-2
Maikel Santiesteban vs. Antonio Gerace dual debut

Carlos Felipe 8-0 mma vs. Yuri Andrey 0-0 mma (boxing) Felipe was usada'd before ever fighting for the ufc? is this legal?
Shrytov seems to be staying at LHW

Calyn Hull 2-0 vs. Patrick Martin 5-3
Jonathan Romero 4-1 vs. Edwin Smart 1-1
Dritan Barjamaj 13-15 vs. Yevgeny Orlov 3-0
Viktor Pešta 12-4 vs. Alexandr Gladkov 10-1
Tim Dunn 2-5 vs. Harry Hunsucker 2-2
Brad Orsbone 8-4 vs. Payton Rose 2-2
Tiago Cardoso 7-3 vs. Carlos Sagat 0-0
Daniel Dittrich 2-3 vs. Martin Chuděj 4-7
Aleksander Emelianenko 25-7 vs. Szymon Bajor 17-7
Khusein Adamov 4-0 vs. Alexander Soldatkin 1-1
Shamil Abasov 2-0 vs. Charles Andrade 33-39

quite week

Kharitonov beat Beltran via decision. I honestly don't know why anyone gets excited about Sergei in 2018.

Goltsov made quick work of Djambazov - 1st round submission, now 20-5.

Talking about russian heavyweights, Aleksander Emelianenko outclassed and stopped Szymon Bajor at 3:03 of the first round, improving to 26-7, looked in a excellent shape and better than ever, his hand speed was on point, would stop Sergei again imo

In other news..

Top chechen prospect Khusein Amadov fell to 4-1 after losing to Alexander Soldatkin (improved to 2-1) in the semi finals of some sort of mini tournament in the Battle on Volga 3 event

The other bracket had dagestani Shamil Abasov facing brazilian journeyman Charles Andrade, with Abasov winning by UD and climbing to 3-0

Talking about russian heavyweights, Aleksander Emelianenko outclassed and stopped Szymon Bajor at 3:03 of the first round, improving to 26-7, looked in a excellent shape and better than ever, his hand speed was on point, would stop Sergei again imo

In other news..

Top chechen prospect Khusein Amadov fell to 4-1 after losing to Alexander Soldatkin (improved to 2-1) in the semi finals of some sort of mini tournament in the Battle on Volga 3 event

The other bracket had dagestani Shamil Abasov facing brazilian journeyman Charles Andrade, with Abasov winning by UD and climbing to 3-0
I saw Alexander's fight, didn't throw too many combinations, but that right hand that dropped Bajor was lighting fast, he looked pretty scary. I know that it's not really realistic, but I'd like to see him against another veteran or against a top prospect. A rematch with Cro Cop in Rizin or Bellator (if he'd be able to get a license on American soil) would be pretty sweet.

Goltsov is brilliant news, sucks about Prasel though. The UFC could do with a few good up-and-coming Brazilian HW's.

Delija is a tough assignment for Prasel, but Prasel's athleticism is a huge factor. Much like Ngannou, he can win against more experienced opponents just off power and speed. I'll still take Delija in that fight though, Cro Cop has been grooming him to be the next Croatian heavyweight star for the past few years.

Also I'm insanely excited for Goltsov in the UFC. He's going to have to work his wrestling hard, but he's super dangerous on the ground and on the feet. I've rated him in the top 3 for a long time for a reason, even after his loss.

Delija is a tough assignment for Prasel, but Prasel's athleticism is a huge factor. Much like Ngannou, he can win against more experienced opponents just off power and speed. I'll still take Delija in that fight though, Cro Cop has been grooming him to be the next Croatian heavyweight star for the past few years.

Also I'm insanely excited for Goltsov in the UFC. He's going to have to work his wrestling hard, but he's super dangerous on the ground and on the feet. I've rated him in the top 3 for a long time for a reason, even after his loss.
I know many people doesn't believe in ring rust, but i've to think Delija long lay off could turn out to be a weighty factor in his performance, i don't like the Prasel fight for a come back.
However, it's not like he's been watching TV at home without training for these years, maybe he's just sharping his tools and recovering, right?

I know many people doesn't believe in ring rust, but i've to think Delija long lay off could turn out to be a weighty factor in his performance, i don't like the Prasel fight for a come back.
However, it's not like he's been watching TV at home without training for these years, maybe he's just sharping his tools and recovering, right?

Long training sessions with Cro Cop have to be tough. But ring rust could play a factor too. Prasel is not a guy you want to make a mistake against.

Jared Vanderaa 6-2 vs. Vernon Lewis 4-3
Anatoly Malykhin 1-0 vs. Michał Wlazło 5-3
Jae Hoon Kim 0-2 vs. Jae Hyuk Heo 0-0
Anding Ma 1-0 vs. Junpei Hamada 10-18-1
Chi Lewis-Parry 6-0vs. Stav Economou 18-5-1
Terrance Hodges 0-4 vs. Rashaun Jackson 3-1
Grégory Robinet 3-3 vs. Rachid Metlouti 7-9
Willem Struik 2-1 vs. Mindaugas Gerve 2-1
Mike Turner 8-5 vs. Ben Sosoli 5-2
Simon Harle 0-1 vs. Matunga Djikasa 0-0
Tim Diederen 0-0 vs. Andreas Grzywa 0-9
Zaur Gadzhibabayev 6-1 vs. Anton Vyazigin 8-2
Gerônimo Dos Santos 39-20 vs. Kleber Souza 8-4
Benjamin Rowland 4-0 vs. Austen Lane 3-0
Douglas Humberto 9-6 vs. Helton Cruz 2-0
Carlton Little 6-5 vs. Roman Huerta 1-0
Jun Soo Lim 12-9 vs. Shakhmaral Dzhetpisov 7-3
Alexander Stolyarov 18-7 vs. Dmitriy Domin 2-2
Evgeniy Goncharov 9-4 vs. Murat Gugov 1-1
Jon Hill 12-5 vs. Tony Lopez 57-27

Lopez still doing it.. guy is a fucking G, the best/most accomplished journeyman to never fight in UFC? Wiuff and Fulton already did

Economou 263 vs chi Lewis parry 249 for the Bamma hw fight tomorrow night

The winner should get a Bellator deal

Jared Vanderaa 6-2 vs. Vernon Lewis 4-3
Chi Lewis-Parry 6-0vs. Stav Economou 18-5-1
Zaur Gadzhibabayev 6-1 vs. Anton Vyazigin 8-2
Benjamin Rowland 4-0 vs. Austen Lane 3-0

These are my favorites. If Zaur wins this one, I think M-1 has a case to put him in a title fight opposite someone like Adam Bogatyrev.

Chi Parry wouldn't be Chi Parry without controversy, so I'm curious to see how this fight goes. If he wins you have to assume he'll have some contract offers. He's getting into his mid 30's and he's likely peaking now, so it's the best time to get him in a big organization before age kicks in.

Austen Lane is a great athlete, but I haven't even added him to the main post because of the atrocious competition level he's faced, it's like an Xplode Fight Series of opponents. Rowland, even though he's in his 40's, is a giant step up in competition compared to the rest of his record, so it should be interesting to see how it goes. Even with a win I'm hesitant to add Lane until he fights even a mid level regional heavyweight.

And Vanderaa should beat Lewis pretty easily. Vanderaa is extremely tough.

Back