Unsigned Heavyweights - Thread Four

Awesome fight, gonna be interesting to see what happens on the ground. Most likely Juan smashing him, but maybe we'll get a Bhullar/Wieczorek moment :D

How good is Teed's striking? Never saw his fights
Adams's still very amateurish and needs tons of improvements there, looking forward to see him being tested

Last edited:
How good it's Teed's striking? Never saw his fights
Adams is still very amateurish and needs tons of improvements there, looking forward to see him being tested
Teed is more of a grappler, so I don't think it's much better than Juan's. Who knows though, I've never seen it that much in his fights.

Maybe he's one of those guys that's hiding a ton of weapons, but I don't think that's the case due to his loss to Anyanwu. Still, his grappling should make things interesting.

The only thing Juan needs to heavily work on is his striking. He'll be training at Jackson/Wink. He also helps out Curtis Blaydes with his camps. I like Teed and he's a good dude, but there's little chance outside of a fluke submission he beats Juan.

Adams vs. Teed is a fantastic fight, love it. Adams will hopefully be in the UFC with an impressive win here, which he should get I reckon.

Do you guys update the Rankings? If so why isn't Mukhomad Vakhaev (6-4-1) in the Rankings? He has beaten Denis Goltsov and was robbed in his fight against Rasulov. He has legit wins over Russian prospect like Sergey Bilostenniy and Canadian vet Tanner Boser. He doesnt have the prettiest record but all of his losses were against top Russian HW like Sosnovskiy, Saidaliev and Arepeyev.

Do you guys update the Rankings? If so why isn't Mukhomad Vakhaev (6-4-1) in the Rankings? He has beaten Denis Goltsov and was robbed in his fight against Rasulov. He has legit wins over Russian prospect like Sergey Bilostenniy and Canadian vet Tanner Boser. He doesnt have the prettiest record but all of his losses were against top Russian HW like Sosnovskiy, Saidaliev and Arepeyev.

I've been up in the air with his lack of consistency. But I've also had enough feedback that I should add him, so I'll add him in on the next update. His record is just off putting, and I get that he only lost to really good fighters, but at the same time, will he lose to them again? I don't think those questions have been fully answered yet.

TUF Heavyweights! Finally!

Since it's a shared season with 145 pound women, there will likely be a field of 8 fighters. I'll list my picks for an exciting season, minus guys that are signed to exclusive contracts with other organizations, or are on Dana White's Contender Series, which will interfere with TUF tryouts for any heavies.

1. Steve Mowry (4-0)
2. Austen Lane (4-0)
3. Mohammad Usman (3-1)
4. Chi Lewis Parry (6-0)
5. Calyn Hull (3-0)
6. Brett Martin (4-0)
7. Justin Frazier (10-2)
8. Winner of Jahsua Marsh vs Ras Hylton

I feel like they'll avoid non-US heavies due to the amount of options in the North American scene, but Chi will bring the drama, so they will look to add him.

adams news, blagoi news, ufc hw tuf, acb young eagles card with 7 fights
need fights for ledet, barnett, rothwell, magomedov and jds fights and minakov news and I will be happy for a year

Viktor Vasic 4-3 vs. Danila Satalov 0-0
Ricco Rodriguez 54-25 vs. Alex Nicholson 10-5
Carl Darbouze 2-2 vs. Oscar Delgado 6-4
Leonardo Silva 7-1 vs. Cafu Falcon 0-0
Jeremy Thurman 0-1 vs. Brandon Lee 4-1
Bryan McVea 7-6 vs. Brad Faylor 8-5
Josh Parisian 5-2 vs. Zach Thumb 4-3
Jeff Hughes 8-1 vs. Maurice Greene 5-1
LJ Jones 0-0 vs. Terrance Hodges 0-4
Martin Vergara 1-0 vs. Samuel Rodriguez Gutierrez 0-0
Bojan Vojnović 1-3 vs. Carlos Caballero 8-8
Zsolt Balla 6-4-1 vs. Jay Silva 10-12-1
Juan Bezuidenhout 1-0 vs. Simon Harle 0-1
Kevin Koekemoer 0-1 vs. Nico Yamdjie 1-4
Junior Karanta 2-1 vs. Sofiane Boukichou 4-2
Lawrence Bonds 1-1 vs. Jason Fish 2-4
Branko Busick 1-1 vs. Marquis Allen 1-1
Eddy Faison 0-1 vs. Kaleb Raymond 0-0 (SHW)
Athanasios Herkeletzis 3-1 vs. Christos Kelletzian 2-0
Cristhian Zambonio vs. Bryan Bonilla dual debut (231)
Fedor Emelianenko 36-5 vs. Frank Mir 18-11
Adam Maciejewski 13-6-1 vs. Rob Morrow 23-22-1
Dmitriy Ponomarenko vs. Daniil Fridman dual debut
Maxim Novoselov 5-2-1 vs. Igor Kuznetsov 0-0
Ivan Tsigelnik vs. Asif Abramov dual debut
Alexander Stolyarov 18-7 vs. Murat Gugov 2-1
Vyacheslav Gusalov vs. Magomed Bakhanaev dual debut
Alexey Bondarchuk 0-2 vs. Rizvan Liev 0-0
Amin Ergashev 5-2 vs. Anton Vinnikov 7-1
Edis Besic 1-1 vs. Adlan Ibragimov 0-0
Soufyan Aarab 3-0 vs. Gadzhi Abdulkadirov 0-0
Ismail Sagov 1-1 vs. Yusup Bitukaev 3-1

adams news, blagoi news, ufc hw tuf, acb young eagles card with 7 fights
need fights for ledet, barnett, rothwell, magomedov and jds fights and minakov news and I will be happy for a year

Viktor Vasic 4-3 vs. Danila Satalov 0-0
Ricco Rodriguez 54-25 vs. Alex Nicholson 10-5
Carl Darbouze 2-2 vs. Oscar Delgado 6-4
Leonardo Silva 7-1 vs. Cafu Falcon 0-0
Jeremy Thurman 0-1 vs. Brandon Lee 4-1
Bryan McVea 7-6 vs. Brad Faylor 8-5
Josh Parisian 5-2 vs. Zach Thumb 4-3
Jeff Hughes 8-1 vs. Maurice Greene 5-1
LJ Jones 0-0 vs. Terrance Hodges 0-4
Martin Vergara 1-0 vs. Samuel Rodriguez Gutierrez 0-0
Bojan Vojnović 1-3 vs. Carlos Caballero 8-8
Zsolt Balla 6-4-1 vs. Jay Silva 10-12-1
Juan Bezuidenhout 1-0 vs. Simon Harle 0-1
Kevin Koekemoer 0-1 vs. Nico Yamdjie 1-4
Junior Karanta 2-1 vs. Sofiane Boukichou 4-2
Lawrence Bonds 1-1 vs. Jason Fish 2-4
Branko Busick 1-1 vs. Marquis Allen 1-1
Eddy Faison 0-1 vs. Kaleb Raymond 0-0 (SHW)
Athanasios Herkeletzis 3-1 vs. Christos Kelletzian 2-0
Cristhian Zambonio vs. Bryan Bonilla dual debut (231)
Fedor Emelianenko 36-5 vs. Frank Mir 18-11
Adam Maciejewski 13-6-1 vs. Rob Morrow 23-22-1
Dmitriy Ponomarenko vs. Daniil Fridman dual debut
Maxim Novoselov 5-2-1 vs. Igor Kuznetsov 0-0
Ivan Tsigelnik vs. Asif Abramov dual debut
Alexander Stolyarov 18-7 vs. Murat Gugov 2-1
Vyacheslav Gusalov vs. Magomed Bakhanaev dual debut
Alexey Bondarchuk 0-2 vs. Rizvan Liev 0-0
Amin Ergashev 5-2 vs. Anton Vinnikov 7-1
Edis Besic 1-1 vs. Adlan Ibragimov 0-0
Soufyan Aarab 3-0 vs. Gadzhi Abdulkadirov 0-0
Ismail Sagov 1-1 vs. Yusup Bitukaev 3-1

Ledet is dropping down to LHW and fighting Rakic at UFC Hamburg.

I've been up in the air with his lack of consistency. But I've also had enough feedback that I should add him, so I'll add him in on the next update. His record is just off putting, and I get that he only lost to really good fighters, but at the same time, will he lose to them again? I don't think those questions have been fully answered yet.
Thats fair, his next fight is rumored to be rematch against Bilostenniy (again a top Russian prospect) if he wins i think he deserves to be recognized as a top unsigned HW.

TUF Heavyweights! Finally!

Since it's a shared season with 145 pound women, there will likely be a field of 8 fighters. I'll list my picks for an exciting season, minus guys that are signed to exclusive contracts with other organizations, or are on Dana White's Contender Series, which will interfere with TUF tryouts for any heavies.

1. Steve Mowry (4-0)
2. Austen Lane (4-0)
3. Mohammad Usman (3-1)
4. Chi Lewis Parry (6-0)
5. Calyn Hull (3-0)
6. Brett Martin (4-0)
7. Justin Frazier (10-2)
8. Winner of Jahsua Marsh vs Ras Hylton

I feel like they'll avoid non-US heavies due to the amount of options in the North American scene, but Chi will bring the drama, so they will look to add him.

Good call that, man. However, I'm gonna go one further bud and say it'll be about 2 heavies and 6 205lb'ers who have bulked up to avoid the weight-cut. Think guys like Mitch Sipe.

Parker Porter 8-4 vs Keith Bell 9-9 WFC 89 June 9th in Connecticut

Last edited:
Good call that, man. However, I'm gonna go one further bud and say it'll be about 2 heavies and 6 205lb'ers who have bulked up to avoid the weight-cut. Think guys like Mitch Sipe.

Probably, knowing how TUF usually goes. But if Mick is doing the casting for HW, then it may be better, Mick is pretty good. It also depends on who actually goes to try outs, some of the guys I listed may not even be interested. I'd love to see who actually shows up.

AD Fighting Championship announces the final line up for ROAD FC 047 which will take place at the 20,000-seat Cadillac Arena in Beijing, China on May 12, 2018. A new match is set for the opening round of the Openweight Grand Prix, and two remaining matches on Part 1 have changed.

showImage.php

Oli Thompson vs Deng Chaolong

Replaces lebaner vs lahan

Back