Unsigned Heavyweights - Thread Four

It's a well known fact that UFC is much more likely to sign North American subpar talent than Eastern European decent one.
IMO UFC did a good job with their scouting when it comes to the prospects currently fighting in US, it's the international ones that they continue to ignore, some because are being well paid under exclusive contract, and others who the fuck knows why..

Therefore, when scouting talent at the heavier weight classes, it's smart to always separate it by region. Most of the NA prospects will be in DWNTCS/TUF.
822f61237855fdad4ead3a96377076ae.png

None of the European ones. To be fair, i think most of them wouldn't accept a DWTNCS offer. Only a UFC contract, right away.
7f29644ade3418ddc17b56a003e40e8c.png
Fair enough. Definitely hope that Dana is gonna pick up some HW's from his show.

And sign some of those Europeans HW's. It's such a weak division, so really why not?

Pavlovich is now a free agent. Let's see if the Ufc is smart enough to get him signed

Francimar Barroso 20-7 vs. Jack May 10-3
Alex Nicholson 12-5 vs. Philipe Lins 10-3
Jared Rosholt 16-4 vs. Kelvin Tiller 9-1
Shawn Jordan 19-8 vs. Josh Copeland 16-5
Valdrin Istrefi 12-2 vs. Daniel Gallemore 7-5
Antonio Ponce 0-0 vs. Jose Cabrera 0-2
Yuriy Protzenko 15-7-1 vs. Zaur Gadzhibabayev 6-2
Oleg Popov 2-1 vs. Adam Bogatirov 6-0 (lost a Am. fight last year, russian bs, fighters going back to Am from pro)
Romildo Pinheiro 3-1 vs. Pedro Lima 2-1
Edinaldo Novaes 8-5 vs. Moésio Brandão 5-4
Ronnie Burchfield 3-4 vs. Rusty Lamons 0-3 (315)
Dylan Potter 6-3 vs. Richard Foster 4-3
Anthony Hamilton 16-9 vs. Matt Kovacs 14-17
Chandler Cole 3-1 vs. Aaron Bush 4-0
Davaun McKoy 0-3 vs. Abel Valdez 0-0
Grayson Wells 3-2 vs. Josh Heinz 4-1
Justin Doege 0-0 vs. Ronnie Oar 0-4 (both last faught at MW)
Amin Ergashev 6-2 vs. Adlan Ibragimov 1-0
Tilek Zheenbekov 4-2 vs. Jun Soo Lim 12-10
Bektur Alimbek uulu 0-0 vs. Hyun Woo Park 1-0
Jeff Hughes 9-1 vs. Josh Appelt 15-6

Pavlovich is now a free agent. Let's see if the Ufc is smart enough to get him signed

Future top 5 UFC heavyweight for sure if he signs. For what it's worth, the coaches at AKA said he will be a future champion, which is high praise coming from the team that trains Cain and Cormier.

Rumor is Ufc and Pavlovich are close to a deal

Last edited:
I'd like to see him debut against Justin Willis if he signs. Good fight to test where he's at in the division.
I would love a good squash match. <Goldie11>
Or I’d like to see him against Adam Wieczorek.

i would prefer to see him against someone who comes forward and prefers to strike, like Chase Sherman maybe..
would be a good showcase, and Sherman has a following - that being a bonus

Hughes in the UFC , then.
He'll batter guys like Danho, Smolyakov, Spitz, Crowder. But I dont see him beating anyone a step up to be honest.

Matthew Comer 2-2 vs. Leroy Johnson 7-2
Han Yong Lee 0-0 vs. Ik Tae Jin 0-1
Jeremy Joiner 5-2 vs. Justin Tafa 1-0
Michal Martínek 6-0 vs. Daniel Dittrich 4-3
Azamat Nuftillaev 1-0 vs. Oleg Emilianov 7-2
Kerisson Leal 3-0 vs. José Rodrigo Guelke 20-16
Brad Schott 1-3 vs. Anthony Coleman 0-4
Calyn Hull 4-0 vs. Jordan Seufzer 2-2
Gerônimo Dos Santos 40-20-1 vs. Sydnei Morais 0-1
Demetrius Worlds 0-0 vs. Bill Dieckhoff 0-0
Shoma Shibisai 4-1 vs. Unurjargal Boldpurev 1-0
Dontale Mayes 4-2 vs. Mitchell Sipe 4-0
Juan Adams 3-0 vs. Shawn Teed 5-1

even with 2 dwcs HW fights, I say at least 3 future ufc HWs fight this weekend

Calyn Hull 4-0 vs. Jordan Seufzer 2-2
Dontale Mayes 4-2 vs. Mitchell Sipe 4-0
Juan Adams 3-0 vs. Shawn Teed 5-1

Two future top 10 heavyweights in Mayes and Hull, and a future champion in Juan Adams. This is an amazing week for prospects.

Last edited:
The event is live on Facebook so you won't be able to watch it until later, but Chad Johnson TKO'd Victor Jones in 52 seconds for the KOTC Superfight Championship at 225 lbs. I'm honestly not sure what the Superfight Championship is if anyone could enlighten me. Johnson moves to 3-0 and KOTC seems to be getting behind him.

Also, at the end of the fight, Jones thought Johnson threw a late strike but Beltran just didn't pull Johnson off quick enough. Jones flips out and starts trying to go after Johnson after the bell and Beltran basically has to jump on his back to stop him. Other referees get involved and Jones gets removed from the cage. It was pretty classless by Jones but seeing him fight before it doesn't surprise me.

Back