Carlos Eduardo Vicente vs. Rodolfo Oliveira co-debut
Alexandre Monstrão vs. Franck Caveirão co-debut
Ilyas Khanov 1-1 vs. Alexander Soldatkin 2-2
Andrey Aprelkov 1-1 vs. Azamat Mazhidov 0-0
Alison Vicente 21-15 vs. Edson França 20-8
Roque Martinez 11-3-2 vs. Kiyoshi Kuwabara 11-10
Cody Goodale 5-4 vs. Nkemdirim Oti 2-3
Brad Robinson 1-4 vs. William Carriere 3-2

Mma team Dagestan twitter is claiming Pavlovich has signed with the Ufc. Hes broke a bunch of Russian MMA news and was the first to report Khabib vs Conor at Ufc 229.
Great signing if true. Pavlovich, Hardy and Adams may be able to breathe life into the HW division

Mma team Dagestan twitter is claiming Pavlovich has signed with the Ufc. Hes broke a bunch of Russian MMA news and was the first to report Khabib vs Conor at Ufc 229.
Great signing if true. Pavlovich, Hardy and Adams may be able to breathe life into the HW division
been here for years now. prospects come and go. UFC has ground through them and is finally picking up the very ends of the old lists, and bellator got the rest. UFC has great young talent and has turnover.

paul's list is soon gonna be all undefeated euros with not testing and guys who have always fallen short on winning big like delija. reading it again totally never noticed there is two vakheav's. HW propsect pool is drying a tad since HW is finally getting competed at Am. alot of HW fighters go straight to pro, but I worry since there is a trend for some hyper over trained fighters in Am. I blame over amateur/shoot fighting for a lot of fighters slides when they hit the ufc like shorty torres and thominas almedia.

What's your opinion about Malykhin and Islam Umalatov? Sorry, if they was already mentioned or you wrote about them somewhere.

Both should be 205, but I like both at LHW, especially Malykhin, who's beat some impressive guys in his ammy fights.

With Greg Hardy not getting signed by the UFC just yet, who would you guys like to see him fight? I think that he won’t face significantly tougher competition than Lane or Gordon on the regional scene, so is it just a matter of him getting a couple more wins before he gets signed?

With Greg Hardy not getting signed by the UFC just yet, who would you guys like to see him fight? I think that he won’t face significantly tougher competition than Lane or Gordon on the regional scene, so is it just a matter of him getting a couple more wins before he gets signed?

As far as I recall he is signed to a developmental contract with the UFC. So likely fighting on DWTNCS for the foreseeable future, maybe a couple of LFA fights?

Yea Hardy under ufc contract so they will choose the match ups very carefully I'm sure

What’s Richard Odom doing these days? He’s got good wrestling, and his chin has been cracked a couple of times. Might be a good fight for Hardy depending on how many squash matches they want him to have before testing him.

What’s Richard Odom doing these days? He’s got good wrestling, and his chin has been cracked a couple of times. Might be a good fight for Hardy depending on how many squash matches they want him to have before testing him.

He works for the San Antonio PD as his day job. He's locked in a contract with LFA. It seems like he wants to take more fights but they haven't offered anyone to him. He was going to take a Heavyweight Title fight for Fury FC but wasn't able to due to his LFA contract. I hope he's able to fight again or they just let him out of his contract.

I'd probably choose (in order of preference):

1. Shelton Graves - Wrestler with good BJJ. Has cardio and can take a hit. Will test Hardy in all aspects on the ground if he can close the distance.
2. Richard Odoms - Can match Hardy's strength and has a decent ground game, although he has a tendency to strike with better strikers at times.
3. Vernon Lewis - Wrestler with good BJJ. Decent cardio. He's had some issues with fighting better athletes where he can't get his wrestling to work.
4. Chandler Cole - Very aggressive fighter with a wrestling background. Not very athletic and lost to the guy Hardy just beat. Tends to stand with guys too much.

Kazuyuki Fujita 16-14 vs. Justin Morton 10-3
Mu Bae Choi 12-7 vs. Anding Ma 2-0
Christopher Daukaus 5-2 vs. Jahsua Marsh 3-3
Zelimkhan Umiev 11-1 vs. Evgeny Goncharov 11-2 (umiev has only lost to rasulov, by decision, 7 fights ago)
Aleksander Emelianenko 28-7 vs. Tony Johnson Jr. 11-4
Nick Brashear 0-0 vs. Kaleb Raymond 1-0 (315)
Anthony Garrett 3-1 vs. Mike Wasem 1-1
Rashaun Jackson 3-1 vs. Juan Torres 6-13
Alejandro Solorzano 2-2 vs. Erick Urban 3-4-1
Denis Goltsov 21-5 vs. Ednaldo Oliveira 18-3-1
Konstantin Andreitsev 10-8 vs. Chase Gormley 14-8

light but with some bigger regional stars. goltsov maybe should fight at LHW, if he fights LHWs now, doesn't even weigh in over 240

I don't know much about him but he looks like he could be a promising Heavyweight prospect. Tony Darling advanced to 2-0 on August 4th with a 1st Round TKO with elbows against Jose Beltran (6-5) at Cage Wars 33. Darling is an athletic 6'3" 22 year old prospect out of Colorado. He was all state in wrestling at Heavyweight in 2014 in High School and went 32-2 that year but it doesn't look like he wrestled in college. Since starting his MMA career, he's had 5 straight 1st round finishes (3 amateur, 2 pro).

I don't know much about him but he looks like he could be a promising Heavyweight prospect. Tony Darling advanced to 2-0 on August 4th with a 1st Round TKO with elbows against Jose Beltran (6-5) at Cage Wars 33. Darling is an athletic 6'3" 22 year old prospect out of Colorado. He was all state in wrestling at Heavyweight in 2014 in High School and went 32-2 that year but it doesn't look like he wrestled in college. Since starting his MMA career, he's had 5 straight 1st round finishes (3 amateur, 2 pro).

He's solid, he tends to vanish for long periods though. Not sure he's really dedicated at this time. He's young though and has time to make up his mind on MMA.

having a look at the list and this alexander romanov is not a heavyweight, needs too lose some weight. also belostinniy and vakhaev are also only 6'0. i just cant get excites over heavies who should be fighting in lower weightlcasses.

having a look at the list and this alexander romanov is not a heavyweight, needs too lose some weight. also belostinniy and vakhaev are also only 6'0. i just cant get excites over heavies who should be fighting in lower weightlcasses.

I agree, there's a bunch of guys on the list that could make 205 easily. The weird thing is, during the Pride days, there was a big trend in LHW's fighting at HW. Then it switched and most smaller heavyweights cut to LHW. Now it's going back where you see guys going from 185 to HW or HW's who could easily make 185/205. It boosts the HW division up, but also kills depth at LHW.

Paul is Greg Hardy ineligible for the list because he's under a developmental contract? If so where would he rank if he was eligible.

Also I know Pavlovich was #1 but where was adams ranked

Paul is Greg Hardy ineligible for the list because he's under a developmental contract? If so where would he rank if he was eligible.

Also I know Pavlovich was #1 but where was adams ranked

Hardy would probably be #3 now, Amir and Goltsov are far too skilled as fighters for raw athletes to jump them in the list currently. Adams was #3 before he was signed. Adams has the highest long term potential though, moreso than Hardy and Pavlovich.

And that's correct, Hardy is basically in the UFC, Dana is just dancing around making it official.

Thanks Hardyso obviously very raw but a very talented athlete.

Adams, Pavlovich and Hardy should hopefully breathe some life into the HW division

Back