Unsigned Heavyweights - Thread Three

Here http://www.bloodandsweat.ru/2015/09/aleksej-olejnik-brosat-vystupat-poka-ne-planiruyu/ Oliynyk said that Sosnovskiy gonna fight in November of 2015 in Bellator and this will be last fight on his contract.
Also, Kharitonov said that soon Bellator gonna decide who will be his first opponent. He also said that his fight with Minakov gonna happen but no date yet and he don't know where this fight gonna happen (in Russia or in the US). And he said that he refused to sign with the Bellator because of Volkov (they are friends). Now Volkov in M-1 and Kharitonov said that Bellator belt is his goal.

Good info! I'm extremely pumped to see Sergei fight in Bellator. Even if Minakov doesn't return, a Sergei vs Kongo title fight would be crazy.

This weeks HW fights:

Karol Bedorf (13-2) vs. James McSweeney (15-13) - KSW
Szymon Bajor (14-6) vs. Jedrzej Mackowiak (4-0) - KSW
Tim Hague (20-11) vs. Tanner Boser (8-1) - Unified MMA
Tony Bonello (16-3) vs. Mike Bourke (10-16) - KOTC
Tony Mustard (5-0) vs. Tomasz Czerwinski (8-12) - M4TC
Tom Aspinall (3-1) vs. Adrian Ruskac (0-0) - FCC 15

I didn't know Aspinall had a warm up fight, interesting. Probably a good thing before fighting Arjan Bhullar in April.

Did Mulheron drop out of his fight against Cisse on the M4TC card? I noticed you only had Mustard and Czerwinski on that one.

UFC Zagreb card is now completed.
So Pavlovich didn't sign with UFC?

I didn't know Aspinall had a warm up fight, interesting. Probably a good thing before fighting Arjan Bhullar in April.

Did Mulheron drop out of his fight against Cisse on the M4TC card? I noticed you only had Mustard and Czerwinski on that one.

Mulheron uploaded a pic on FB 3 days ago with the caption "injury cumin along good" so he must have had to pull out.

Not yet it seems, hopefully we'll hear an official announcement soon. They'd be crazy to pass him up. I probably sound like a broken record, but Pavlovich, Blaydes, and Aliakbari all need to get on the roster as soon as possible.

Mulheron uploaded a pic on FB 3 days ago with the caption "injury cumin along good" so he must have had to pull out.

That sucks, that was a really good fight too. I would have picked Mulheron in that one by decision.

Some time ago I've seen at Russian social media in the comment section of that rumor about Pavlovich guy that works for Fight Nights. He deleted some of his messages, but from what I understand Pavlovich contract with Fight Nights is Russia-exclusive (he can fight in Russia only for them) and also seems like Pavlovich next 3 fights will be under Fight Nights banner.
Also I think in September or October of 2015 there was rumor at Russian social media that Sosnovskiy was signed by the UFC.

Tanner Boser defeats Tim Hague by KO in round 2 due to elbows, avenging his only loss. Next up for Tanner is the Unified MMA heavyweight title against Tony Lopez in May. Then hopefully a big organization if he can win that title.

Tanner Boser defeats Tim Hague by KO in round 2 due to elbows, avenging his only loss. Next up for Tanner is the Unified MMA heavyweight title against Tony Lopez in May. Then hopefully a big organization if he can win that title.
I would like to see Boser vs evgeny erokhin if he can beat Lopez first.

Tou guys reckon tje ufc should sign ion cutealuba and tony johnson ?

Tou guys reckon tje ufc should sign ion cutealuba and tony johnson ?

Johnson is Bellator bound and Cutelaba is LHW.
Pavlovich, Blaydes and Aliakabari are top 3 HWs UFC should sign.

IMO Cutelaba is a great LHW prospect. Maybe a little green for the UFC yet, but they could build him up slowly with guys like Dan Jolly, Keith Berish or even Ed Herman etc

Tom Aspinall defeats Adrian Ruskac by TKO in round 1.

And on the note of KSW, I really think Bedorf needs to fight someone who isn't a journeyman for once. I'd like to see him vs Wlodarek, after giving one more fight to Wlodarek to erase that DQ he has to Thompson. I'm sure KSW loves the name recognition of these guys, but they aren't fighting at a top 50 level anymore.

Evgeny Erokhin vs Virgil Zwicker May 14th. Virgil has a lot of power, but I don't see him troubling Evgeny too much.

Stuart Austin vs Mark Godbeer . BAMMA 25, 14th may.

Evgeny Erokhin vs Virgil Zwicker May 14th. Virgil has a lot of power, but I don't see him troubling Evgeny too much.

What event is that on?

And yeah, Zwicker has that warriors heart where he will rush in and trade with anyone, but with Erokhin it's going to be a short night for him.

Back