Unsigned Heavyweights - Thread Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not it's own thread worthy and I didn't know where to post it but Augusto Sakai (7-0) vs Alex huddelston at Bellator 137 May 15th in Cali apparently Sakai has been training with Bigfoot Silva. At least for Bigfoots last 2 fight camps (including the upcoming bout with Mir)

Not it's own thread worthy and I didn't know where to post it but Augusto Sakai (7-0) vs Alex huddelston at Bellator 137 May 15th in Cali apparently Sakai has been training with Bigfoot Silva. At least for Bigfoots last 2 fight camps (including the upcoming bout with Mir)

That's a really good prospect vs prospect match.

I'll probably go with Sakai in this one, although both guys are really raw. Sakai has beat the better competition though.

What a badass. David Mitchell jumps two weight classes on short notice and takes on Dave Huckaba for the WFC HW title at West Coast FC 13 on February 28th after just winning the Tachi Palace Middleweight title on the 5th. 4th fight since November and this would be his 3rd title. If he wins, give this man another shot in the big leagues. He hasn't lost since being cut by UFC.

What a badass. David Mitchell jumps two weight classes on short notice and takes on Dave Huckaba for the WFC HW title at West Coast FC 13 on February 28th after just winning the Tachi Palace Middleweight title on the 5th. 4th fight since November and this would be his 3rd title. If he wins, give this man another shot in the big leagues. He hasn't lost since being cut by UFC.

wow!!! mitchell at hw

Hrvoje Slade returns, not sure if it will be at HW or LHW

I did another round of combing for amateurs, and I stumbled across Wessel Mostert. He won the IMMAF world championships in Vegas. Does anyone have any background on him? He's from South Africa and trains with Danie van Heerden, aside from that I can't find much on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back