Unusual Diet leads to a 45.7% increase in Serum Testosterone in 7 Days...

I tried. Failed a day into. Tried again, failed the following day yet again.
I think i'm just big boned... oh wait.

Another cheat day. I blame my wife for the first couple but the past couple I have no one to blame but myself.

Bear in mind this isn't a call for total sexual abstinence for the rest of your natural born life. Without any ejaculation (which I'm pretty sure is impossible anyway - even the fucking Dalai Lama has wet dreams ffs) test levels will gradually creep lower and lower.

The key finding of the study is the peak in test levels at exactly the seven day mark, after which there is a rapid drop-off. This requires some degree of discipline, not only in resisting the overpowering week-long blueball, but also in making sure you have the same day free once per week to dedicate expressly to buffing the banana.

I didn't think the study implied the bit in bold. The quote below doesn't imply anything about a rapid drop-off boxer's would do this for 6 weeks before a fight.

the effective time of an ejaculation is 7 days minimum.

I've got a grappling tournament in a week so I'm going to try a week of abstinence before it. The last couple of times I didn't even manage 24 hours before competing. Yet the couple of times before that I did manage a week + and I was much more focused and competitive.

An

Ok my diet starts today. Got a fight in 7 days. well It starts after I take care of something......

LETS GET THAT TEST FLOWING!

Im never having sex again, whether it be with a woman or my hand. Im gonna get mad swole

This is clearly not something sustainable if improved body composition is your goal but as far as peaking your testosterone for one specific day where you need to be feeling really manly and competitive it's definitely an interesting finding.

Alright my fight is tomorrow. 6 days strong. Feeling oddly aggressive and excited. Hopefully I can keep this feeling going into tomorrow.

I know this thread is part joke part LOL fest - but excuse me = HOW THE F IS THIS A DIET?

Seems more like a "regimen" or lifestyle that facilitates certain hormonal response

Back