Unusual encounter with a casual- "Conor will win"

I was a little pissed off but being the well raised guy i am i just smiled and said yeah probably
Well, doesn't that just sum up the character of McGregor haters perfectly.

Unusual casual encounters

So the other day i was at this cafe closing some deals on my laptop. I wanted to take a break so i go to Youtube and start watching some Conor vs Floyd promos.

A few minutes later a guy approaches me and is like, are you going to be watching this fight too?

And i was like yeah

And the guy is like it's going to be great when Conor KOs Floyd in the first round isn't it?

I was a little pissed off but being the well raised guy i am i just smiled and said yeah probably

This is what the world has come to

You're Basic bwhite guy

So the other day i was at this cafe closing some deals on my laptop. I wanted to take a break so i go to Youtube and start watching some Conor vs Floyd promos.

A few minutes later a guy approaches me and is like, are you going to be watching this fight too?

And i was like yeah

And the guy is like it's going to be great when Conor KOs Floyd in the first round isn't it?

Im actually more rational online, i try atleast to give reasoned arguments when on this forum.

In real life i tell everyone conor is gonna smash mayweather (whether i believe it or not lol)

You have got to back up your beliefs in real life, and front up to the haters.

I don't let anyone dominate me themselves or with there views in Real life.

Online im not really bothered as it doesnt affect my real life.

I am an Anti-Keyboard Warrior lol.

Last edited:
" Closing some deals "
Dude you were buying dildos on Amazon.

And i was like yeah

Conor will KO Floyd. When it happens you should apologise and admit it is you who's the casual.

Floyd would beat both Conor and Nate in MMA

If Floyd steps into an MMA ring he automatically becomes the best striker in that division
Lol. Floyd wouldn't beat the 500th ranked LW in MMA. Boxing dorks might just be the most deluded of all. In fact, you could tie both Nate and Conor's hands behind their back and they would both still knock Floyd unconscious in MMA.

Floyd would beat both Conor and Nate in MMA

If Floyd steps into an MMA ring he automatically becomes the best striker in that division

You are clueless about boxing and mixed martial arts!

Back