Up to 11 years of jail for French skinheads involved in death of Antifa teen

There are no Nazis any more. You disrespect the Jewish people from the Holocaust by saying there are.

The guy that died was the aggressor and had leukemia and died of a cerebral hemorrhage not related to the fight.
You disrespect the Roma - and many others- who also died in the Holocaust by ignoring them. And the 12-15 million Slavs who were killed by the Wehrmacht, along with many other ethnicities.

So they waited outs
I don't understand why the progressive left tries to get physically violent when they're so weak and frail.

Lol, you can literally see the moment when that Antifa girl is like “ oh, I don’t belong here”.

A neo-Nazi kills a guy and your reaction is to support the Nazi.

Nothing wrong with Anti-Fascists as long as they aren't infringing on others' right to free speech or right to peacefully assemble, but France doesn't have free speech laws. The people most often critical of Anti Fascists are racial nationalists who are irked that their cultural and racial hegemony is being threatened.

well if you read my post carefully i was actually willing to give the antifa degenerate a second chance

French SHARPs tend to be hard as fuck.

I've been around people from both sides, the old-school red skinheads were some of the most hardcore people I've ever met. They don't have anything in common with edgy college teens. It's kinda like comparing CM Punk and Thiago Silva. They are both technically pro MMA fighters, but you know which one not to fuck with at any cost.

@AgonyandIrony
LOL at this wannabe tough guy shit.
Looks like his "crew" (lol) took a knee on this one, seeing as it went down 5 years ago.
Maybe next time.

well if you read my post carefully i was actually willing to give the antifa degenerate a second chance
Your post and this one, calling him a "degenerate" is very Nazi-sque. The Nazis and present day fascists also labelled those opposing their racial dominion as degenerates and "sub-human" , just as you have done.

I've been around people from both sides, the old-school red skinheads were some of the most hardcore people I've ever met. They don't have anything in common with edgy college teens. It's kinda like comparing CM Punk and Thiago Silva. They are both technically pro MMA fighters, but you know which one not to fuck with at any cost.

Yeah, some of those older dudes are just kind of terrifying to be around. It's like the Friends Stand United crew. Some of those oldheads just have an air of hate around them.

I do like the moniker of "friends don't let friends fight alone though"

@AgonyandIrony
LOL at this wannabe tough guy shit.
Looks like his "crew" (lol) took a knee on this one, seeing as it went down 5 years ago.
Maybe next time.

Not really wannabe tough guy shit, just always interested in this subculture. That's why I pointed out French anti fash skinheads tend to be more hardcore. Maybe they're getting soft who knows. My dislike of anarchists has kept me out of the anarcho punk/AFA scene for a long ass time.

Sounds like one of the nazis ratted his boy out though, also curious as to why this took five years.

Your post and this one, calling him a "degenerate" is very Nazi-sque. The Nazis and present day fascists also labelled those opposing their racial dominion as degenerates and "sub-human" , just as you have done.

antifas are degenerates, if nazis calling them that, they are actually right

CYjU2-LWMAEOBXa.jpg

@AgonyandIrony
Fair enough.
IMO, fighting in the streets is the last bastion of idiots, losers and misfits, regardless of ideology.
At least at this point in time.

antifas are degenerates, if nazis calling them that, they are actually right

CYjU2-LWMAEOBXa.jpg
You selectively pick a photo that invites ridicule . As if most Anti-Fa are like this guy.

The only thing this proves is your own Nationalist and Fascist sympathies.

Last edited:
well literally any violence could lead to a death. so every drunk moron getting into a fight outside a bar is just as bad or worse than a murderer to you?

Thats fucking retarded.

If said drunk moron gets into fight or even worse starts the fight, then dies as result of fight; is the winner of fight a murderer? I definitely wont see the winner of that fight in the same light as a John Wayne Gacy. The loser is definitely no saint himself, especially if this is a reoccurring theme for this drunk moron.

Its like this guy goes around and challenges everyone to a game of chicken. Most people refuse except this one guy. So they both get into their cars, and speed towards each other. The knucklehead who initiated the challenge chickens out, veers off the path, and hits a tree, and dies. Is the challenger a murderer now?

Last edited:
Goading violence that may lead to death for one party or both is equal to murder, sure. Unless you are talking about murdering a puppy, or small child for no reason. Even goading violence that may lead to serious debilitating injury can be greater than murder depending on the injury. But that is getting semantic.

Had that happen to a friend. Nobody considered him a murderer until he grew up and killed another man for taking his squeaky toy.

Had that happen to a friend. Nobody considered him a murderer until he grew up and killed another man for taking his squeaky toy.

"Squeaky toy"? Taking or stealing? If stealing, then does this other man have a history of stealing children's toys, and most often from children, chances will have? If this other man does in fact steal toys from kids a lot, he is also a scumbag.

Hate Skinheads and despise Antifa.

If they destroy each other, the world would be a better place.

Funny. A couple of weeks back, the leftoids were thumping their scrawny chests and whooping it up when a "nazi" got punched with a $1 fine as a consequence, talking about violence, and how sometimes you just gotta punch somebody, blah blah blah.
Whatsamatta, libbies? Lost your taste for violence? So soon?

<PlusJuan>

Over one death? Lol nah. The issue is about brass knuckles (not even a biggie) and Sherfronts reaction.

Violence and death happen. That KKK member stabbed by Antifa a bit back was fucking hilarious.

Most people are inherently sympathetic to people fistfighting neo nazis as odd as that may seem.

Hope the crew retaliates though. French SHARPs tend to be hard as fuck.

American AFA is soft as hell compared to the Euro versions. The Scottish AFA are legit when it comes to kicking in a nazis teeth.

The right wing always wins when violence starts to be used. Because once you enter that field you are playing into their hands and an eventual collapse and anarchy breeds violence and supremacy and competition. And by that point all their progressive or tolerant values have gone.

Back