Up to 11 years of jail for French skinheads involved in death of Antifa teen

@AgonyandIrony
Fair enough.
IMO, fighting in the streets is the last bastion of idiots, losers and misfits, regardless of ideology.
At least at this point in time.

I completely agree. If you are joining a group with the intention of causing trouble and engaging in destructive and violent behaviour, then you are a retarded scumbag. I don't care how noble you think you are. In most cases, violence only breeds more violence. I hope all of these stupid groups eliminate each other. They are all filth.

Yawn. Another parrot unable to think for themselves. Nobody in his forum supports nazis, you chimp.
You guys are a massive bore, you know that?
You need someone to write you some new material.
Oh man your so cool and edgy, when they are two sides one is Nazi the other are SHARPS and you attack the sharp your defending Nazis it's pretty simple. But sorry to have bored you please go on your day attacking people who stand up yo Nazis . Truth is people like you can't say your bullshit in real life so you have to come on here and act like tough guys.

You selectively pick a photo that invites ridicule . As if most Anti-Fa are like this guy.

The only thing this proves is your own Nationalist and Fascist sympathies.

Yeah if i don`t like antifa i must be a fascist... dude gtfo with your retarded logic, i already said my opinion on nazis.

First of all, skinhead is not a synonym to nazi.

Second, these types of clashes are very common in Europe, even Brazil, where both groups are far more popular than in North America.

Third, I don't think they wanted to kill him. In cases like this the rivalry between groups gets too intense and they lose their senses. Violence and brutality is always justified and it gets out of hand easily.

Sad that someone so young lost his life over shit like that.

One of the offenders, Esteban Morillo, was reported to the police in 2010 for wearing clothes with a swastika and walking around giving the roman salute to people. When the police went to his house they found a bunch of Nazi memorabilia, including swastika flags, SS insignia and the totenkopf.

I looked this Ayoub dude up since his name doesn't sound particularly french.. doesn't look very domestic either..

One of the offenders, Esteban Morillo, was reported to the police in 2010 for wearing clothes with a swastika and walking around giving the roman salute to people. When the police went to his house they found a bunch of Nazi memorabilia, including swastika flags, SS insignia and the totenkopf.
Good to know. Thanks!

Good to know. Thanks!

The group he was with, Serge Ayoub's "Third Way", weren't explicitly that sort of LARPing neo-nazi, they were aiming for broader political acceptance, but they certainly recruited them.

201703282096-full.jpg

The group he was with, Serge Ayoub's "Third Way", weren't explicitly that sort of LARPing neo-nazi, they were aiming for broader political acceptance, but they certainly recruited them.

201703282096-full.jpg
lol Ridiculous people. Those two older guys are into some gay BDSM shit, I can tell.

lol Ridiculous people. Those two older guys are into some gay BDSM shit, I can tell.

His group always managed to look like they were auditioning for the role of evil henchmen in some B-grade action movie.

PHO04a2c55e-cf7c-11e2-9da0-78744fbfc724-805x453.jpg

The irony of calling antifa "anti fascism" never gets old.
Because nothing says anti fascism like running around in masks and assaulting people that have a different way of looking at the world.

Also, congratulations to the left for deeming yet another word meaningless through gross overuse / misuse.
This time around, "nazi".
Yeessss... everybody that you disagree with is a nazi.

The Neo-Nazis names are Esteban Morillo and Samuel Dufour ?
<6>

Not exactly SS material if your first name is Samuel.

Apparently the gang leader is Lebanese.

Don't know if these guys qualify as Nazis, rather than just hooligans.

It seems Nazi LARP'ing has become universal.

They might have gotten less, but the text messages they sent before the fight were calling other skin heads to come and fight. Whereas the Antifa group's texts were all about a party that evening (which they said they were simply waiting for the victim to go shopping for). Then afterwards the Skinheads texted their leader and boasted about using brass knuckles.
Nice of them to catalogue their crimes.

The Antifa whined about brass knuckles which there was no evidence existed and the coroner said there was no evidence of but because of Antifa's false reputation as good guys, the jury just ignored the evidence and threw the book at the skinhead guys.

Kinda surprised it was wasn't talked about in the US, considering the obsession with Antifa.

French court convicts two ex-skinheads in death of teen anti-fascist activist Clément Méric

Morillo, 25-year-old security guard who had admitted to hitting Méric during the June 2013 row between far-right wingers and anti-fascist activists in central Paris, was sentenced to 11 years in prison. Dufour, a 25-year-old baker who denied striking the activist, was handed a seven-year term. Each had denied using a weapon, brass knuckles, during the altercation as accused.

Skinheads and Antifas were both shopping at a special event to get Fred Perry stuff. The Antifas started complaining and waited outside for the skinheads, who called for back-up. There was a brief fight and the Antifa Clément Méric, who was recovering from a leukemia, died on the spot.

The main suspect surrendered once he heard about the death and confessed punching Méric twice, without touching him once he was on the ground. Everything looked like a sad accident in a pretty fair fight, but several witnesses said the skinheads had at least one brass-knuckle, which was also mentioned in one of the skinhead's text to their leader Serge Ayoub (France's most notorious skinhead and hooligan, who wasn't at the scene).

The coroner couldn't confirm if a brass-knuckle was involved, but the jury said it was the case so the guys got harsher sentences than if it was just a bare knuckle incident. The two jailed skinheads appealed, the one that was set free obviously didn't.

Wouldnt it be pretty easy for the coroner to tell if brass knuckles were used? Dudes should be punished, but fairly of course. If they didnt use brass knuckles, they shouldn't be charged as if they did. Kinda makes sense no?

The Antifa whined about brass knuckles which there was no evidence existed and the coroner said there was no evidence of but because of Antifa's false reputation as good guys, the jury just ignored the evidence and threw the book at the skinhead guys.

Keep reading, I posted the evidence. Including that the police found them at the accused's house, one of the accused SMSed his buddy saying "we bashed them with the brass knuckles" and one of their own group testified to seeing them put the brass knuckles in their bag.

I despise antifa but if you despise them so much that you wind up defending or sympathizing with neonazis or skinheads or other racists you need to really take a long look in the mirror.

So, the antifa guys waited outside for a fight, right?

I despise antifa but if you despise them so much that you wind up defending or sympathizing with neonazis or skinheads or other racists you need to really take a long look in the mirror.

Who's the group of native French citizens who are banned together to let people know that another bataclan (where 50 native French kids were murdered and had their nuts cut off and stuffed in their mouth) should never happen again, or there could be repercussions.. What do you call them?

Who's the group of native French citizens who are banned together to let people know that another bataclan (where 50 native French kids were murdered and had their nuts cut off and stuffed in their mouth) should never happen again, or there could be repercussions.. What do you call them?
I guess that depends on if they’re wearing shirts that say “white power” and fighting cancer patients?

I’ll admit I’ve only read the article in the OP, so maybe I’ve been misled in this particular case, but I stand by my original statement in a general sense.

Back