update: 50 Shades of Greitens: Governor of Missouri Indicted on Felony Privacy Invasion

Doesn't the guy know only teflon Don gets away with this kind of stuff.

Honestly, that's why he hasn't resigned yet. Trump has shattered previously understood political norms on when one should resign and has shown that you can just lower your head and plow through scandal by outright denying its existence, no matter how transparently dishonest.

Felony charge. Ouch.

He won’t even be allowed to own firearms, what will he use as a prop in his campaign videos?

Anytime someone runs on something normal people view as normal like "family values" you can pretty much guarantee that person is a psychopath.

This is the best thing I've heard all week. Fuck this guy.

Us men need to quit pretending like we want to stay with 1 woman our whole lives. Soon as that first opportunity comes along to fuck that hot little barista at the mom and pop coffee shop every last one of us is getting wet.

Then dont get married, nobody is putting a gun in your head.

I talked about him with a local politics reporter, and it seems like his reputation for being hungry for the presidency is by far the most prominent aspect of his image. "Ask anybody."

Felony charge. Ouch.

He won’t even be allowed to own firearms, what will he use as a prop in his campaign videos?

The Stl circuit attorney has an abysmal record of prosecuting violent city felons on their gun charges. We had 205 murders last year of which; iirc, @195 were black on black. This piece of shit has a hand in that. She's roundly hated and considered incompetent here and for good reasons. Think Mosbey (Baltimore)

Fuck that cunt

Felony charge. Ouch.

LOL.

Yeah there's a certain type of American voter that hears FORMER NAVY SEAL, and votes without thinking.

My great governor has opt to let a judge decide his case, guess he had no faith in a jury, I'm shocked I tell you. He also is wanting to move up hos court date.

Back