++UPDATE++ Its done Trump gave speech and signed the paperwork. Jerusalem is Israel's capital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are so manly, so intelligent.

<Oku04>

r.mahaux-trump-family.jpg

Several SLWLs, SJWs in this thread say they are against this because it will upset Muslims and they will try to kills us.

Think about this for a sec...

People here are actually advocating Not doing something and placating "them" because of the potential violent repercussions. Lol.

lol not placating them.

most of us are asking why would we intentionally antagonizing them over something that is next to meaningless for the US.

this is like asking if we should pull out at a green light even if we know a drunk driver will likely run his red light. why the F would we do that if we have nothing to gain from it?

pick your battles. we gain nothing from this. its a political stunt that will get people killed.
Explain to me why this is a big deal. Has this move not been on the books since like 1990? I recall Obama himself calling Jerusalem the capital of Isreal correct? Bush and Hilary have done the same.

How is this suppose to stir tensions to the point of a major war? The ME is a fucking disaster. Pretty much always has been. If they didn't have oil, they would essentially be obsolete. The whole regions answer to everything is violence. And yet this all the sudden is going to push them over the edge??? Because there not already there? Palestine continues to walk away from actually pretty damn fair deals over and over again for seemingly no reason. I don't really see why we need to cater to people who want American's to die regardless of this move. It seems to me this is more about Iran than anything else

I am seriously trying to understand here. Am I missing something big here?

How cute!! One of those guys was super lazy with his senior year woodshop shield, though. I love the one with the rolling pins connected to axes. lol.
Let's play a fun game called "alt right member or fantasy larper"

images

Several SLWLs, SJWs in this thread say they are against this because it will upset Muslims and they will try to kills us.

Think about this for a sec...

People here are actually advocating Not doing something and placating "them" because of the potential violent repercussions. Lol.
Think about the ridiculousness of that while also remembering that two Islamist were going to try to kill one most Muslim friendly pms Britain has ever had.

Let's play a fun game called "alt right member or fantasy larper"

images

I can't remember how this works now . . . Alt-righters are Nazi pro-Jewish occupation of Palestine? I'm not sure how alt-right got into this thread.

Ben Shapiro illustrates a great point...there will always be violence in and around Jerusalem no matter how much control Israel haves over it.

Hamas and the PLO are terrorists organizations now as they were before...

Similar to how leftists give 2 fucks about Israelis then, and they don't care now.

Is soyboy one of the new insipid phrases the "alt right" likes to use now? Ugh, how ineffectual....

you think anybody that agrees with any singular Trump policy is "alt-right".

just keep displaying your bias and wonder why you cant have an effective counter point.

Oh and the Israelis certainly care about you, long as you sucking that IDF dick and giving them money.

Outside of your frothy desire to piss off Muslims and coming across as a real dork in the process. Why is this good news.

Its good news because Jerusalem is the capital of Israel and is only not recognized as such because bleeding hearts that are also cowardly and scared of terrorism.

Appeasing the terrorists just emboldens them. Its time to step up. Palestine has been and is a farce. They have refused peace many times over, they elected a government whos charter is the destruction of Israel.

If i moved in next door to you and it made it clear i want nothing less than your death and property, would you be anxious to appease me?? I bet you would, coward.

you think anybody that agrees with any singular Trump policy is "alt-right".

just keep displaying your bias and wonder why you cant have an effective counter point.

Thinking people can spot whores quite easily, thank you.

Explain to me why this is a big deal. Has this move not been on the books since like 1990? I recall Obama himself calling Jerusalem the capital of Isreal correct? Bush and Hilary have done the same.

whats in it for us? why bother?

How is this suppose to stir tensions to the point of a major war?

dont know. ive not suggested such a thing. would you work at our new jerusalem embassy though? lol, if you get hazard pay maybe.

The ME is a fucking disaster. Pretty much always has been. If they didn't have oil, they would essentially be obsolete.

and religious relics.

The whole regions answer to everything is violence.

not true. oversimplification. and some would argue that those who want the oil, often benefit from keeping the region as weak and divided as possible. im not sure id agree with that, but the hands of outsiders have unquestionably been involved in this region since even before the industrial revolution.

And yet this all the sudden is going to push them over the edge??? Because there not already there? Palestine continues to walk away from actually pretty damn fair deals over and over again for seemingly no reason. I don't really see why we need to cater to people who want American's to die regardless of this move. It seems to me this is more about Iran than anything else

stop exaggerating. MANY palestinians (and jews) are pushing for peace. even for a two state solution AND peace.

"seemingly no reason." do you think there is really no reason, and theyre just a bunch of evil violent assholes, or maybe you just dont understand their position as well as you think?

and as far as us "catering" to people.....why did we need to change anything at all? whats in it for us to take this stand for jerusalem? israelis claim it is their capital. palestinians claim it should be theirs. we've essentially officially taken a side now. it has been perceived for a long time, and now its F'ing legal. whats in it for us?

Why will people die ? Is USA attacking and killing people?

would you work at this new jerusalem embassy?

whats in it for the US to take this stand? why are we bothering?

lets be real. we know the answer. trump is doing this to please evangelical voters.

When discussing Israel/Palestine and how Israel are such big meanies, why do my lib/leftist friends always omit the part of Israel being attacked with the sole purpose annihilating it in 1948, 1967 and 1972?

Do you guys just conveniently forget this?

If I mosey on over to your little 2 bedroom condo, and just so happen to decide to take it for myself, I sure hope you don't plan on attacking me to try and get it back.

And don't give me the bullshit of it being Jewish homeland once stolen from them. The Palestinians living there right now were the original Jews who simply converted to Islam, not Europeans who needed a place to stay.

However, even if the Jews did have some claim to the land thousands of years ago, I doubt you'd be on board with something as asinine as giving your home/land back to Native Americans using the same logic.

lol not placating them.

most of us are asking why would we intentionally antagonizing them over something that is next to meaningless for the US.

Its sending a message to the muslim world. The days of appeasing are over.
If I mosey on over to your little 2 bedroom condo, and just so happen to decide to take it for myself, I sure hope you don't plan on attacking me to try and get it back.

And don't give me the bullshit of it being Jewish homeland once stolen from them. The Palestinians living there right now were the original Jews who simply converted to Islam, not Europeans who needed a place to stay.

However, even if the Jews did have some claim to the land thousands of years ago, I doubt you'd be on board with something as asinine as giving your home/land back to Native Americans using the same logic.

When did this wonderful country of Palestine exist?? Please, tell me more???

How are they different than other Arabs?? distinct culture, country and people?? oh yea, they arent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back