++UPDATE++ Its done Trump gave speech and signed the paperwork. Jerusalem is Israel's capital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
would you work at this new jerusalem embassy?

whats in it for the US to take this stand? why are we bothering?

lets be real. we know the answer. trump is doing this to please evangelical voters.
then he should of did this in 2018/2019 then. You can make a point out of that though as far as what USA gets out of it but being scared that geography will make people turn to violence is not a valid reason

Its sending a message to the muslim world. The days of appeasing are over.

lmao....when did they begin? you think terrorism exists because we've been so nice to them over the years?

and how is this appeasement? appeasement would be attempting to name it the capital of palestine. why not just stay the F out of it? whats in it for us?

When did this wonderful country of Palestine exist?? Please, tell me more???

its not been a nation-state, but thats because nation states did not exist prior to the 17th century..........prior to ottoman control of the region. but is certainly was not a jewish israeli state lol.

Lmao!!

Totally..

What Trump should do, is declare war on israel...

The leftists here wouldn't know what to do, or how to reconcile who they hate more, Trump or Israel.

i dont hate israel. i just dont see what we get out of blowing them. tail wagging the dog.

real men fight gilded cunts
19.jpg

All I see is a pawn doing the work of his indirect Jewish and Saudi masters.

lol not placating them.

most of us are asking why would we intentionally antagonizing them over something that is next to meaningless for the US.

Why do you interpret this as intentionally antagonizing?

The last 4 presidents have all made this their campaign promise as well..

How is Jerusalem not the capital of Israel? Why should the us embassy remain in tel Aviv? So it won't make the Muslims as upset ??

i dont hate israel. i just dont see what we get out of blowing them. tail wagging the dog.

Frankly, Israel has been patient and cool about this whole thing, about sharing the city .

The Palestinians authority, Hamas and PLO have made it clear that they are not interested in "sharing", and if they has the means, would have completely expelled all Jewish presence from Jerusalem.

Why do you interpret this as intentionally antagonizing?

theres not a thing in it for us, so what else would it be? as it stands, both palestinians and israel claim that its their capital. by officially taking a side, we've officially taken a side. for what reason? what happened to america first?

[quoteThe last 4 presidents have all made this their campaign promise as well..[/quote]

perfect. promise to keep the israelis placated, and then do nothing. the way it should be in this situation.

How is Jerusalem not the capital of Israel?

fine with me if it is. why do we need to legally bind ourselves to it being so? whats in it for us?

Why should the us embassy remain in tel Aviv? So it won't make the Muslims as upset ??

if it isnt broken, why fix it? for the handful of embassy workers that are truly going to be at risk, what did we get out of this? more evangelical votes for trump? awesome.

Frankly, Israel has been patient and cool about this whole thing, about sharing the city .

The Palestinians authority, Hamas and PLO have made it clear that they are not interested in "sharing", and if they has the means, would have completely expelled all Jewish presence from Jerusalem.

both sides have their peaceful factions, and both sides have their conniving shitheads. thats one reason why this conflict is so difficult to solve. at one point, the israelis were actively killing PLO moderates....especially the ones that talk with the CIA. and of course, the more violent factions of the PLO and hamas will start shit up any time it appears a deal is near.

but lets not pretend one side carries all the guilt, or the victimization. when people do that, it keeps the conflict going. personally, i say we tell both sides to get stuffed.

Cunt confirmed

Head in the sand weenie confirmed.

Wake up.

Guess who's more "gilded": Trump or the Sauds and Bibi?

All appeals to emotion, the same leftist claptrap.

Grow a pair and then come back here. It's for your own good.

would you work at this new jerusalem embassy?

whats in it for the US to take this stand? why are we bothering?

lets be real. we know the answer. trump is doing this to please evangelical voters.

If Jews dont have a claim to Jerusalem, they have a claim to nothing.

Trump realizes the fact.

Head in the sand weenie confirmed.

Wake up.

Guess who's more "gilded": Trump or the Sauds and Bibi?

All appeals to emotion, the same leftist claptrap.

Grow a pair and then come back here. It's for your own good.

Read this post to yourself a few times. 11 should be enough to catch it........

What's the big deal? If the Palestinians had the ability to take over Israel wouldn't they have done it already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back