++UPDATE++ Its done Trump gave speech and signed the paperwork. Jerusalem is Israel's capital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was stupid of trump...great for evangelicals/isreal

Can’t America just mind it’s own fucking business for once?

Fuccckkk both isreal and Palestine...let them blow each other to kingdom come and let god sort out the “choosen people”

If isreal is to be the prophetic winner here then why does trump need to intervene anyway? Pandering,simple pandering.

Trump is the cuck of all cuck.

Didn't read the thread, but has anyone brought up the fact that Trump basically had a stroke and was slurring his words like a diabetic going into a coma during that speech?

What the fuck is wrong with this crackhead?

Didn't read the thread, but has anyone brought up the fact that Trump basically had a stroke and was slurring his words like a diabetic going into a coma during that speech?

dentures. Watch him do the signing. That's classic "oh shit, they fallin out" faces.

Thats what I was thinking too.

Hopefully it's just that

I would bet on dentures. No way a man with his diet has all of his teeth. I bet some adult told him to brush his teeth as a child, and he's been rebelling ever since.

you must hate america, bigly.

sad!

Perhaps Trump was inspired by Obama's confident speech about that Jerusalem should be the capital of Israel.

whats in it for us? why bother?

It seems to be more about Iran than anything else. At least just from what I can tell

dont know. ive not suggested such a thing. would you work at our new jerusalem embassy though? lol, if you get hazard pay maybe.

mmm...I am currently in school to become a tax attorney so I dunno why they would need me

and religious relics.

True

not true. oversimplification. and some would argue that those who want the oil, often benefit from keeping the region as weak and divided as possible. im not sure id agree with that, but the hands of outsiders have unquestionably been involved in this region since even before the industrial revolution.
Eh. This is sorta an oversimplification of my oversimplification. But you do make a valid point.

stop exaggerating. MANY palestinians (and jews) are pushing for peace. even for a two state solution AND peace.

"seemingly no reason." do you think there is really no reason, and theyre just a bunch of evil violent assholes, or maybe you just dont understand their position as well as you think?

and as far as us "catering" to people.....why did we need to change anything at all? whats in it for us to take this stand for jerusalem? israelis claim it is their capital. palestinians claim it should be theirs. we've essentially officially taken a side now. it has been perceived for a long time, and now its F'ing legal. whats in it for us?

Honestly the conflict at this point is so pointless its just to the point of ridiculousness. My top choice would literally just let them fight it out at this point and just end it once and for all. But since we don't seem to want to do that why not give it to Israel? At this point who would you say is being more rational about this whole thing? Palestine's all or nothing bullshit is just that bullshit.

If they want to keep walking away from fair deals, than the next deal isn't going to be as fair. I really don't see the big deal here tbh. I mean has this move not been on the dockets since literally the 90's????

Yes there are assholes on both sides. But one side AT LEAST is open to some form of a reasonable comprise ( at least it's shot callers are). One side isn't.

Again though. I do think Iran plays into this decision as well.

TBH I am not that knowledgeable on the subject. But just my two cents.

DQTjE5uW4AAa-GH.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back