[UPDATE] Poll: Posting Polls shouldn't be under a paywall.

This type of thing happens all the time. Non-plat makes thread about platinum benefits, plats come in and harass TS for being poor.

Is nornal. No need to feel threatened or targeted.

Look brother, I hope you can understand. You can keep all the facilities out there. I understand the necessity of the existence of platinum a/cs. They pay major bills & we do not. That's why we should be grateful .
\

I just think Posting poll should not be a premium feature that's all.

Early migration it was set up so that all users could make polls and it was a mess. Just non stop spam. It's definitely better this way.

Look brother, I hope you can understand. You can keep all the facilities out there. I understand the necessity of the existence of platinum a/cs. They pay major bills & we do not. That's why we should be grateful .
\

I just think Posting poll should not be a premium feature that's all.

I do understand. It's a bargaining chip to go plat and a pretty important one at that. If you can come up with something of equal value, I'm sure the powers that be will listen.

Early migration it was set up so that all users could make polls and it was a mess. Just non stop spam. It's definitely better this way.

You should reconsider it. at least temporarily in an experimental mode ( at least for a week). If it doesn't work at least I won't bother you & will discourage others to make a case against it.

Meh. They have to pay for something. I can tell you from experience the VIP forum isn't worth the money, neither is no ads since adblock plus takes care of that. If some are willing to pay to post, they should get some kind of benefit IMO.

I wonder if there could be a Missouri compromise where members earn pole privileges or something? I turned green way back in the day, but I like to keep my credit cards info out of as many hands as possible.

I do understand. It's a bargaining chip to go plat and a pretty important one at that. If you can come up with something of equal value, I'm sure the powers that be will listen.

IMO, only Plats should be able to start threads.

This place would be hell if everyone could make polls. It's a perfect pay feature.

I always knew Bernie Sanders was on sherdog.

I'm just surprised he's a Fedor fan.

Cool that he is willing to look past the whole Putin thing.

Have I whined about the other benefits? Nope.

I was just simply asking about a simple feature should not be under a paywall.

I am not making a major issue either, but all this hostilities making me feel like I have touched numbers of nerves.

Nah, its just more of one of those threads people purposeful give dick responses cause it's funny. That's why I brought the fight pass thing up. It all plays into the "you sound poor" threads

Pointless. There's literally nobody you can reach through posting on the forums that has control over how the forum operates.

Like it or not it's never changing.

I never understood the big deal about making poll threads. I can see a forum with this much activity getting spammed to death with shit poll threads. So makes sense to put a cap on that by making it a plat only feature.

At the same time, if you *really* must gather the opinions of sherdoggers, make a thread asking for it and tally it up. Meh.

Back