All Things XFL: A new promotional video says XFL will relaunch in 2022

When the XFL launches in February, in which of the following will you partake?

• Watching games on television

Votes: 45 56.3%
  • Attending live games

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Buying merchandise

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Asking local sports bars to show games

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • None of the above

Votes: 29 36.3%

• Total voters
are they gonna get to put whatever name on the back like "he hate me?"

and i saw las vegas and l.a proposed as cities. not gonna happen. L.A is too apathetic and they already have 2 teams. no way they give a shit about a third, especially in a lesser league. vegas wont get one either as we are now the home of 2 teams (as soon as the raiders come). and the last pro football team here drew no interest at all with no competition. no way they care enough about one after already having the brand new raiders

are they gonna get to put whatever name on the back like "he hate me?"

I hope not. I think Vince is looking for feedback from fans for making decisions on gimmicks like that.

and i saw las vegas and l.a proposed as cities. not gonna happen. L.A is too apathetic and they already have 2 teams. no way they give a shit about a third, especially in a lesser league. vegas wont get one either as we are now the home of 2 teams (as soon as the raiders come). and the last pro football team here drew no interest at all with no competition. no way they care enough about one after already having the brand new raiders

I think Vegas is a bad market too. The league has not yet chosen markets though.

Please xfl to austin. Ill move there if it happens...
Give me UT former cheerleaders to xfl!

Orlando Rage was a cool name, Ill be trying out for sure

Think it would a good idea to have them in cities with smaller stadiums too. Like the soccer stadium the chargers play in.

WWE just made absolute bank with their new TV deal. Vince will probably funnel even more money into this than he initially expected.

The SF Demons had a great logo and so did the LV Outlaws but I wouldnt bring back the Memphis Maniax name and logo though
That was way too 90's energy drink-ish with the X and the whacked out dudes head on that bright color scheme

I actually had a Birmingham Bolts hat. It was a simple logo, but I loved it.

Awesome. Now I have something to watch during the Slamball off-season.

They have a lot of work to do.

Well thanks for crushing that dream

tenor.gif

Back