(Update with Full Speech) Joe Kennedy III Delivers Democratic Rebuttal to State of the Union

One of the GOAT moments in American politics

rubio1.gif
This is so cringe, it looks staged.

America shook off the yoke of monarchy, yet keeps electing dynasties (Bush, Kennedy, Clinton, others I don't know about).

Why?

Too many German authoritarians immigrated in the XIX century.

Like I said. Show me a thread where Americans are discussing Canadian politics and actually getting mad about it. lol

Hold on, I'm going to go get all worked up on a Bolivian political forum
Major trading partner, longest shared border, shared language, very similar culture, the main influencer of global social trends. Name two other neighbouring countries that share so many things. No, you partisan can, Bolivian politics isn't a relevant comparison.

Is it any wonder we're interested in what's going on south of the border? Or do you only have an issue with those foreigners who have a conservative lean? I think so. Nevermind the Brexit, French election, or Trudeau threads are full of yanks. Trump taking power has made you into a menopausal woman. Take a midol.

joekennedy-a18ccc45d039634caa505889096c5e68855c02b5-s800-c85.jpg

Big step onto the national stage for the 37 year-old Massachusetts Rep, who is grandson of Robert Kennedy and grand-nephew of JFK.

He tweeted this earlier in the week:

He'll deliver his address from Diman Regional Vocational Technical High School in Fall River, Mass., about an hour south of Boston, before an audience of students and other members of the community.

https://www.npr.org/2018/01/29/5810...rebuttal-to-trumps-state-of-the-union-address

This is a notable gesture toward youth at a time when many of the figures seen as leaders in the Democratic party are in their 70s.

Text of Speech Below:

Video:

Annotated with commentary and fact checking:
https://www.npr.org/2018/01/30/580378787/fact-check-democratic-response-to-state-of-the-union

Figures you cucklords would be a fan of Joe Blow LMAO!!

Hmm so if I understand correctly @zebby23 is an autistic shill who thinks way to highly of himself. What a fucking petty excuse to call out @HereticBD for being Canadian and interested in US politics because he chapped your soy boy ass.

Defending Trump to a trollish degree isn't "an interest in politics". That's what makes it so funny, he never brings up Canadian politics or discusses the relationships between our two countries, he simply defends and cheerleads for Trump. It's weird and fun to laugh at.

Major trading partner, longest shared border, shared language, very similar culture, the main influencer of global social trends. Name two other neighbouring countries that share so many things. No, you partisan can, Bolivian politics isn't a relevant comparison.

Is it any wonder we're interested in what's going on south of the border? Or do you only have an issue with those foreigners who have a conservative lean? I think so. Nevermind the Brexit, French election, or Trudeau threads are full of yanks. Trump taking power has made you into a menopausal woman. Take a midol.

Go count how many posts he's made about Trump, and how many he's made about US/Canadian relations. You can stop when you get to 30/0 and tell me if you see why we make fun of him.

This is a forum for global politics and he's shown an overwhelming interest in defending a single man from a country that isn't his own, and almost no interest in his own country's politics.

If you showed Heretic's posts here to a therapist he'd immediately assume it's someone who's father left at an early age or a repressed homosexual dealing with a crush on an older man,

Defending Trump to a trollish degree isn't "an interest in politics". That's what makes it so funny, he never brings up Canadian politics or discusses the relationships between our two countries, he simply defends and cheerleads for Trump. It's weird and fun to laugh at.

Go count how many posts he's made about Trump, and how many he's made about US/Canadian relations. You can stop when you get to 30/0 and tell me if you see why we make fun of him.

This is a forum for global politics and he's shown an overwhelming interest in defending a single man from a country that isn't his own, and almost no interest in his own country's politics.

If you showed Heretic's posts here to a therapist he'd immediately assume it's someone who's father left at an early age or a repressed homosexual dealing with a crush on an older man,
Fair enough. But I've been here a long time and have a pretty good idea of what's going on.

At the same time count up Zebbys partisan hackery and blind anti-Rep postings. The guy does not contribute anything whatsoever except to shit on the right. The dude amounts to a shit talking bot. If you think Heretic is bad, then you must say the same about Z if you're to pretend to have integrity.

Fair enough. But I've been here a long time and have a pretty good idea of what's going on.

At the same time count up Zebbys partisan hackery and blind anti-Rep postings. The guy does not contribute anything whatsoever except to shit on the right. The dude amounts to a shit talking bot. If you think Heretic is bad, then you must say the same about Z if you're to pretend to have integrity.

I can't put him on the same level as a shit-poster if he's smart enough to see why they're a shit-poster. But I can see why you'd feel that way.

Or that people think a person from a rich family, full of sexists, is going to offer any sort of alternative to Trump, lol.

So is that a statement that those characteristics are a negative in Trump? Or only a negative in an alternative to him?

Maybe Canadian politics is boring compared to American politics @Jopious Extronimous ......

Ever think about that?

No, I never think about Canada. Place is a shithole.

Maybe if Heretic is so bored he could go with a sport, or an actual physical hobby. Not cheerleading for another country's cartoonish leader on the internet like he's married to the man.

I'll teach him hockey if he needs me to.

Maybe if Heretic is so bored he could go with a sport, or an actual physical hobby. Not cheerleading for another country's cartoonish leader on the internet like he's married to the man.

Only if you make him a Bruins fan, not some pussy ass Pacioretty Canadiens fan.

So is that a statement that those characteristics are a negative in Trump? Or only a negative in an alternative to him?

I think they are both scum, and pretty depressing that either are in a political setting.

edit: that either were voted in to a political spot. As in that people are stupid enough to vote for these clowns.

You're a three time ban evasion account(that we know of), because you can't control your hysterical feminine emotions, talking politics on a very lax MMA forum.

And I'm the one with problems...

You're a three time ban evasion account(that we know of), because you can't control your hysterical feminine emotions, talking politics on a very lax MMA forum.

And I'm the one with problems...

Yes, you are, you're obsessed with a fat dipshit from another country and defend him in ways his own mother wouldn't. It's hilarious. But by all means, deflect by talking about me....

Two people leaned on the report button because it was easier than reevaluating their lives, not really a major inconvenience. If the minor victory helped their' shitty existences feel a little less terrible, I'll gladly take 2 minutes to sign up again.

Besides, it's not the name that makes the man. Which is exactly why we all know who I am.

How's the country going by the way? The one you live in, I mean. Running out of maple syrup yet you moose fucker? I was gonna call you cuck but Sherdog is too lax for that....

@Jopious Extronimous' explanation why @HereticBD is totally not, I repeat, NOT in his head.

Chapter 1....

Yes, you are, you're obsessed with a fat dipshit from another country and defend him in ways his own mother wouldn't. It's hilarious. But by all means, deflect by talking about me....

Two people leaned on the report button because it was easier than reevaluating their lives, not really a major inconvenience. If the minor victory helped their' shitty existences feel a little less terrible, I'll gladly take 2 minutes to sign up again.

Besides, it's not the name that makes the man. Which is exactly why we all know who I am.

How's the country going by the way? The one you live in, I mean. Running out of maple syrup yet you moose fucker? I was gonna call you cuck but Sherdog is too lax for that....

ROFL.

@Jopious Extronimous' explanation why @HereticBD is totally not, I repeat, NOT in his head.

Chapter 1....ROFL.

Solid rebuttal to everything I posted. How afraid of addressing reality are you? Is your life that bad? Hockey might help, and you can even like the Canadiens(sorry Greg).

And thank you for the re-post for those who might've missed me explaining why you're a special kind of pathetic. But be careful Heretic, you're talking about me, and apparently that means you're obsessed with me and I'm in your head.

Watch those jimmies, they might get triggered into rustling. Palis might come around and call you a cucksomething.

Chapter 1 continued...

Solid rebuttal to everything I posted. How afraid of addressing reality are you? Is your life that bad? Hockey might help, and you can even like the Canadiens(sorry Greg).

And thank you for the re-post for those who might've missed me explaining why you're a special kind of pathetic. But be careful Heretic, you're talking about me, and apparently that means you're obsessed with me and I'm in your head.

Watch those jimmies, they might get triggered into rustling. Palis might come around and call you a cucksomething.

I know it's hard for you Herry, but I'm pretty sure people can read. Thanks for confirming everything I said though. Quote me more. :)

They can read all about your three account deep, obsession with me. That's for damn sure.

Back