(Update with Full Speech) Joe Kennedy III Delivers Democratic Rebuttal to State of the Union

That was a big concern for me when having kids. Both my wife and I carry that gene. And I make a lot of (kidding) ginger jokes.
Thing is, I'm ginger, but even I am prejudice against certain gingers. There are levels to this stuff.

Nobody wants to look at this:

14731383_10154046689728106_1537274508691721095_n.jpg

We're less than 2% of the population world wide, and dwindling due to the recessive gene needed in both parents. Soon we'll be extinct, and nobody seems to give a damn!

Gotta grease some palms to get your dying race on the U.N Endangered Species list first.

unpsspecies2009.jpg

They're really starving for cash now that the U.S turned off the taps, so a couple millions should be enough. Pay up or join the Dodo!

Gotta grease some palms to get your dying race on the U.N Endangered Species list first.

unpsspecies2009.jpg

They're really starving for cash now that the U.S turned off the taps, so a couple millions should be enough. Pay up or join the Dodo!
There may be a way to turn this into a positive yet. We should try to put ourselves on a protected minority list, and reap all the benefits.

Back