UPDATE: Youtube's Censorship Crackdown (Youtube Blacklists Non-Liberal Channels)

Should YouTube rethink its current censorship policy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's not just a political thing either.

Guys like Doom49 that upload nothing but pretty funny Battlefield gameplay vids basically all his shit got demonitized overnight because of... well... he's not entirely sure:

Gun channels got smacked too.

They certainly do.

Does anyone know if they'll be at least age restricting videos based on swears that are only allowed in R movies?

Or is this action based on message of videos only?

It's a blacklist, users are getting their videos blocked and defunded

It's a blacklist, users are getting their videos blocked and defunded
I understand and have been seeing Adpocalypse going on for a while, was just curious if YT had said anything regarding words in videos also triggering an age restriction on top of just messages.

From what I know they already have tech in place to transcribe spoken word in videos to text which can then be searched for F bombs for example, so I'm not sure why they're not implementing this too.

Does anyone know if music videos/concert videos with swears are typically age-restricted?

If the left continues this wave of massive censorship of the internet, we will become what China internet is controlled by a communist government

The government shouldn't punish citizens for not making cake. There were thousands of places those people could have gotten cake from. They were being bullies.

I hope you apply your logic to Muslims. Muslims should have to provide gay cakes and pulled pork at weddings too.

First of all, it wasn't a "gay cake". It was a wedding cake like any other regular person would buy.

And I would apply the same logic to Muslims. If they operate a business that is open to the public, and already sell cake and pulled pork, they don't have a right to discriminate against someone due to their age, sex, race, religion, or sexual preferences.

It seems as though you are making the mistake of thinking the bakers were being force to create a gay themed cake, hence your example of forcing a Muslim to provide pulled pork, when no Muslim would offer that product in the first place. Nobody is forcing anyone to sell products they don't want.

I will clarify I'm on the fence about forcing a private business to sell anything to anyone, however I also recognize that it creates a slippery slope - ie., "whites only" businesses, etc. - it's a tough situation.

The Left is the most intolerant and is the most censoring political side.

Hopefully there is a freedom loving non leftist that starts a platform to counter youtube.

im sure it will be a big hit.

fox, breitbart, and the like are now banned from youtube? im seeing a lot of blanket statements being made about "only liberals allowed on" youtube.

im sure it will be a big hit.

fox, breitbart, and the like are now banned from youtube? im seeing a lot of blanket statements being made about "only liberals allowed on" youtube.

They are censoring anything which may be perceived as "offensive to advertisers" as determined by:

heres-a-picture-of-googles-censorship-team-it-explains-so-27076384.png

So pretty much anything conservative & small enough to pick on (excludes Breitbart -- for now). Also anything outdoors/survival related since this team finds that icky and weird. Anything associated even in a social sense with the alt-right. Any European history without the mandatory "woke" revisionism. Etc.

It's not some communist mastermind sitting in a room systematically destroying the country, it's worse than that. It's that blue-haired gorilla woman being given responsibilities beyond dressing herself. Mass stupidity has always been more dangerous than the deliberate evil.

They are censoring anything which may be perceived as "offensive to advertisers" as determined by:

So pretty much anything conservative & small enough to pick on (excludes Breitbart -- for now). Also anything outdoors/survival related since this team finds that icky and weird. Anything associated even in a social sense with the alt-right. Any European history without the mandatory "woke" revisionism. Etc.

It's not some communist mastermind sitting in a room systematically destroying the country, it's worse than that. It's that blue-haired gorilla woman being given responsibilities beyond dressing herself. Mass stupidity has always been more dangerous than the deliberate evil.
Too many whites in that pic.

5109080982_1fb9a9a14a_b-e1443864910184.jpg

dont%20be%20evil.jpg

The old motto was, "Don't be evil."

But when the decided to be evil they at least changed their motto.

mp%2C185x205%2Cmatte%2Cf8f8f8%2Ct-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.lite-3u2.jpg

shutterstock_207916873.jpg

I started using google as my search engine on day one. The main reason I liked them was for their motto to not be evil. It is a shame they were so easily infiltrated by Marxist ideology.

FOR SHAME!

Seeing a lot of people post their videos were being demonetized. One of those that I seen was demonetized and hidden was a video explaining to dummies that Japan in WWII was not a victim of the US.

Why does that need explained even? Can anyone even read anymore?

That was the problem that gave Youtube such a monopoly on Vloggers/video streamers. Once Youtube had much of the traffic and Ad revenue sharing. All the other sites got left in the dust. And vloggers got lazy and only used one outlet. So now some of the more political Vloggers are now in a bind cause their channels are getting stealth locked out, and their views are worthless if they can monetize them.

Even PHil Defranco is feeling the pinch and He's been with Youtube since they started.
Certain sites would also only monetize content if they streamed exclusively on their service. So it wasn't even out of laziness.

Is that the picture of our War Room mods?

No wonder I had yellows for such a long time.

if you say so.

looks like youve got it all figured out. luckily, these sinister powers continually tip their hand to the wr sleuths.

Back