Updated. Trump lawyer drops a load of cash on Stormy Daniels, not a campaign contribution.

Getting another poster to come along to defend you?

Oh god, I had no idea I was so far in your head.
You still backing down my squeaky voiced lady friend? HAHAHA!

You fucked up and you know it. Back down from your superior and admit that I own your mind.

Next time provide proof if you're going to attempt such pathetic, lazy, slander.

You still backing down my squeaky voiced lady friend? HAHAHA!

You fucked up and you know it. Back down from your superior and admit that I own your mind.

Next time provide proof if you're going to attempt such pathetic, lazy, slander.

In head status: confirmed.

You really liked that CNN Cuckolding article huh? LOL

What article? I'm sorry I don't read CNN or things about cuckolding, I'm not a Trump fan. I'm sure you can tell me all about both though. Fill me in Palis, tell me everything you know about watching other men fuck your wife.

What article? I'm sorry I don't read CNN or things about cuckolding, I'm not a Trump fan. I'm sure you can tell me all about both though. Fill me in Palis, tell me everything you know about watching other men fuck your wife.
Lol lying liar gunna lie!! Just own it man... what is with you cuckolds trying to copy and reverse or defend what we all know. You can't project your cuckold life onto me...

You and Darkballs (fitting name) are some weird, lying dumbos... i mean, you've posted in the thread, so you DO know what I'm talking about.

However we all know you probably have CNN on your Twitter feed and your homepage and that you saw the article long before it got on Sherdog.

bork1}

Lol lying liar gunna lie!! Just own it man... what is with you cuckolds trying to copy and reverse or defend what we all know. You can't project your cuckold life onto me...

You and Darkballs (fitting name) are some weird, lying dumbos... i mean, you've posted in the thread, so you DO know what I'm talking about.

However we all know you probably have CNN on your Twitter feed and your homepage and that you saw the article long before it got on Sherdog.

bork1}

OH, that thread where you little Trump whores tell us all how much you love CNN and go there all the time? That one? The one where we wonder out-loud why you guys were searching for CNN and cuckolding? Is that the one? :)

I honestly that was bobgeese announcing he finally got a job at CNN and was looking for someone to fuck his wife.

You know what will help, you should say cuck 40 more times. Remind everyone how often the thoughts of other men fucking your wife sits right on the tip of your tongue.....

I'm kidding of course. We all know no woman is stupid enough to marry a 12 year old.

OH, that thread where you little Trump whores tell us all how much you love CNN and go there all the time? That one? The one where we wonder out-loud why you guys were searching for CNN and cuckolding? Is that the one? :)

I honestly that was bobgeese announcing he finally got a job at CNN and was looking for someone to fuck his wife.

You know what will help, you should say cuck 40 more times. Remind everyone how often the thoughts of other men fucking your wife sits right on the tip of your tongue.....

I'm kidding of course. We all know no woman is stupid enough to marry a 12 year old.
TDDR

2017 join dates are insignificant ants.

7fzx6W6.gif

I’m not a huge fan of Trump, but the man has some fine taste in poontang. Fair play to him there.

lol, career resurgence

But she can't answer any question that people want the answer to. I hope she says fuck it and breaks the NDA, and some good Samaritan billionaire steps in on her behalf. Imagine the President suing a whore for telling. That's not a good spot for a world leader to be in. I don't think she has the balls to do it, but it would work.

Back