Updated. Trump lawyer drops a load of cash on Stormy Daniels, not a campaign contribution.

This is the best story the Trump administration could come up with? That his lawyer decided to pay her, with his own money and no hope of reimbursement, just because. Not that Trump did anything, he just felt like he should have paid her out of his own pocket to keep her quite.

It's as if you genuinely tried to come up with the worst possible solution to everything, then that would be the go-to play for these d-listers.

The TV news is reporting the lawyer said he paid the $130k from his own pocket. Sounds like bullshit or he got reimbursed by Chump. These swamp shits don't seem like the type to just give away $130k out of kindness or for no particular reason.

I wouldn't normally laugh, but since their "Hillary can still become President" story they published, Newsweek is officially in Alex Jones territory.
Still haven't read the article eh

I guess if you did you would have to stop this nonsense and you would be left with one less thing to whinge on about .

Wishing a Happy Valentines day to Donald Trump and Stormy Daniels.

How desperate is the WH to distract from the Porter Domestic Violence Scandal that they have Cohen claim/admit he did pay Stormy Daniels $130,000 - but it was out of his own pocket and he wasn't reimbursed for it by Trump Org or Trump Campaign. But he still says the affair never happened - so he paid her just because.

I wouldn't normally laugh, but since their "Hillary can still become President" story they published, Newsweek is officially in Alex Jones territory.
Nah, Alex has more credibility at this point. MSM is pretty much all fake news in regards to politics. At least Jones has non partisan election integrity officials on, like Bev Harris, while MSM collides with the DNC to squash the exit polls which alerted us to the mass election fraud .Hillary was committing.

Back