UPS investing $12 billion, infrastructure and significant pension funding. Credits tax bill

Starbucks and Disney announced the same bonuses. However, the complaints are still there that this is just a one time thing and that the company isn't paying a living wage. What I don't see are the people that are complaining aren't doing anything about it. They still invest in the next iPhone, they'll still get their morning coffee at Starbucks and they'll still renew their annual passes to Disneyland.

On a recent article I read about Disney's bonus, 1 employee had been working at Disneyland for 27 years and has kept her wages barely above minimum wage. She is a tailor for the costumes at the park and she never once thought to take that experience, update her resume and move to a more lucrative company.

Just heard about a couple more
Waste management 2k each employee...There were 2 more companies, one was an airline I think.

If the economy booms wages will increase. If companies choose the US wages will go up.

Inb4
tenor.gif
Damn, wanted to post this same gif. Should have known 3 pages in it was already there.

Pfff that’s peanuts you guys don’t even business bro

Damn, wanted to post this same gif. Should have known 3 pages in it was already there.
C'mon bru..you know when there is news about winning, they come out in droves...

Back