US Border Patrol agent keeping Americans safe from murderers

Last few posts of page 1 show why the war room has such a bad rep.

We should get rid of border patrol because now we see that they're all murderers.

Honestly, this isn't a serial murder problem, it's a border patrol problem. Literally every border patrol officer that is allowed to exist and then kills someone is a murder allowed by the government that could have been easily prevented by not having border patrol.

I agree we should get rid of all illegal boarder patrol agents.

Honestly, this isn't a serial murder problem, it's a border patrol problem. Literally every border patrol officer that is allowed to exist and then kills someone is a murder allowed by the government that could have been easily prevented by not having border patrol.

This post brought to you by the guy who supports the same system of government that has Commissars...

Open borders will be a thing. Deal with it.

Soros bless
1c5fbea14a14f9a7d6c216a5607979e7.jpg

This post brought to you by the guy who supports the same system of government that has Commissars...

You quote me a lot, no matter how infrequently I respond.

tumblr_od21nu1tts1sxr2d1o1_500.gif

Also, you do not know what type of system I support.

You quote me a lot, no matter how infrequently I respond.

tumblr_od21nu1tts1sxr2d1o1_500.gif

Also, you do not know what type of system I support.

Something about my post indicated that it needed a response? You constantly make obtuse points, I point them out. See the one that started this conversation for example. That's what I enjoy about our interactions. Your tone in every post you make is that you think you're dropping some deep intellectual perspective into the thread, when in reality you're just derping all over it.

Luck has nothing to do with it.

Borders are an abomination against God.

Love has no border.

<{Heymansnicker}>

You don't believe in God and countries have all sorts of physical boundries. Deal with it.

Soros is a good man, a philanthropist who has donated to many good causes. The world would be a better place if we had more people like him. You should be thanking him.

614.jpg_large

Something about my post indicated that it needed a response?

Of course not. I generally suspect you post pot shots because actually engaging with more serious posts would leave you exposed to your increasingly frequent routine of getting gang banged by smarter posters.

But I do think you want my attention.

You constantly make obtuse points, I point them out. See the one that started this conversation for example. That's what I enjoy about our interactions. Your tone in every post you make is that you think you're dropping some deep intellectual perspective into the thread, when in reality you're just derping all over it.

No my posts in this thread have purely been tongue-in-cheek and made no pretenses about "dropping some deep intellectual perspective."

But, anyways....
tumblr_m6g6fuCP4s1rv82rjo1_500.gif

Soros is a good man, a philanthropist who has donated to many good causes. The world would be a better place if we had more people like him. You should be thanking him.

614.jpg_large
So are the Koch brothers.
<NewGina>

Last edited:
You don't believe in God and countries have all sorts of physical boundries. Deal with it.
You don't know what I believe in.

In the end you will submit to him.

This will be a movie for sure. Whole story is nuttier than squirrel shit.

Back