US government releases advanced tech camera footage of UFO

• Thread starter Deleted member 263856
  • Start date
Now calculate the odds of ever running into one of them.

That depends on their level of tech doesn't it, or ours. A sufficiently advanced race would be able to detect activity on a planet whether it be through radio waves or some other method I cannot fathom.

I absolutely believe in life in the universe. We are made of the most common elements found. Nothing special about us. That said, I really do not think they are secretly flying around our planet playing catch me with jets.

What I've noticed when it comes to these videos is that they are always registered with thermal cameras. Why don't we have clear footage? It seems much more likely that there's something funky going on with our sensors that's giving false readings than aliens.

Their technology might be beyond our usual methods of detection.

I think they use wormholes

That depends on their level of tech doesn't it, or ours. A sufficiently advanced race would be able to detect activity on a planet whether it be through radio waves or some other method I cannot fathom.

Radio Shack telescope

I want to know why the video cuts off, before the object leaves the camera field of vision.

Wondering if it displays some flight characteristics that are impossible to explain.

Maybe but even the crazy rotations are pretty damn hard to explain on this footage.

Their technology might be beyond our usual methods of detection.

I think they use wormholes

I guess it's possible. I do believe in life outside our planet. I'm not really a big believer in aliens flying around fucking with pilots though. It seems more likely that it's some sort of glitch with our tech.

Clearly we can detect them with thermal imaging. Clearly our pilots claim to have seen it. So where is the regular footage? I just want to see this in actual footage rather than an IR blob.

I guess it's possible. I do believe in life outside our planet. I'm not really a big believer in aliens flying around fucking with pilots though. It seems more likely that it's some sort of glitch with our tech.

Clearly we can detect them with thermal imaging. Clearly our pilots claim to have seen it. So where is the regular footage? I just want to see this in actual footage rather than an IR blob.

#metoo

A lot of people ITT have forgotten what the U in UFO stands for.

Unidentified does not mean identified.

Oh I believe in extraterrestrial beings because of the mathematical probability of such things existing. I don't really buy that they've visited earth, or if they have I doubt they'd be wizzing about in UFO'S doing anal exams. If they have been here or are watching us I don't think we'd have a damn clue...
What if these things are like some alien's fucking Roomba that got out of his front door or something? Maybe the guys who made it are long dead and it's just blowing around the cosmos like the plastic bag in American Beauty.

People need to read Strugatsky bros Roadside Picnic, they called this shit.

The chance there is intelligifent life going along with ours in current time is much smaller than you may believe. I believe there is definitely life out there but intelligent life is extremely rare. The distances and time differences involved make it pretty hard to believe any intelligent life even knows about us. I find it more likely that we are in a simulation.

I'm aware of the math. If you factor in time, the odds are reduced but that wouldn't be as much of a factor for civilizations millions of years old. Our earth has been habitable for 100s of millions of years.

I'm aware of the math. If you factor in time, the odds are reduced but that wouldn't be as much of a factor for civilizations millions of years old. Our earth has been habitable for 100s of millions of years.

Wakanda was real...

I watched all 3, shit is weird. UFOs are certainly real. There’s not a doubt in my mind. Aliens visiting from another planet? I’m not sure about that.

you're assuming way too much. ive personally seen a "ufo" and it did physical things I cannot put into human words but I still have a had time saying its "aliens".

I watched all 3, shit is weird. UFOs are certainly real. There’s not a doubt in my mind. Aliens visiting from another planet? I’m not sure about that.

Something interesting I've been reading on Metabunk is that these incidents are possibly issues with parallax and birds.

For example, the UFO video shown in Tom Delonges To The Stars, when properly measured shows that the object is only about 6' wide, not anywhere near as long as they previously thought. So while the pilots certainly thought it was a lot larger, it's likely due to them having nothing to compare it to against the ocean backdrop. When you measure it by pixels at the proper distance though, they are small as fuck.

https://www.metabunk.org/go-fast-footage-from-tom-delonges-to-the-stars-academy-bird.t9569/

Just something to think about.

Thanks! I wish that article had included more input from the sceptical side but a great interesting read.

Well it's specifically a news article about the Pentagon program, not a debate over their existence.

Fact is, the government has been studying this shit for decades, going all the way back to the 40s.

They wouldn't be doing that if there was nothing to study.

Anyone who believes in these fairy tales is wasting their time!

Back