International US/Israel v. Iran

Will we go to war with Iran this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If USA is the dog of ISRAEL then why has Iranian nuclear sites not be hit , yet.

Your argument is flawed and based on "knee Jerk reaction "
English is obviously not your first language, where are you from?

Please clarify which point you do not comprehend ???
I am guessing " ALL OF THE ABOVE"

Anyways, I am dead tired and politics is the lowest form of topics.

What happen in chechnya was not official russian government policy. That region is its own backwards area of Russia sadly being tolerated because Putin and government do not want to get rid of the psycho strong man who runs it because if that guy is gone then the region will want to secede from Russia. personally I think they should let it go. wall of chechnya and dagestan and let them be their own psycho state if it comes to that.
Bro Russia is in a rock and a hard place when it come to the caucasian region it's strategically and economically important to Russia. Due to the Caspian if they let Chechnya and Dagestan walk they lose they vital Caspian sea which will hurt them economic was and will possibly lead to terrorist attacks on Russia and those that support the government of Russia. And it will lead to other federal subjects in the Caucus region to follow in the same footsteps of those two districts. You see they have a catch 22 problem on their hands and I would take the later than this situation then this if I was Russia. Fuck I forgot you notice that they did not give the Caucasus region the walking papers like most the places after the fall of the USSR.

UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump will chair a U.N. Security Council meeting on Iran this month to spotlight its “violations of international law” during the annual gathering of world leaders in New York, U.S. Ambassador Nikki Haley said on Tuesday.

The United States, which holds the council presidency for September, has unsuccessfully pushed the Security Council to call out Iran. Haley has regularly attacked Iran, accusing it of meddling in the wars in Syria and Yemen.

Haley told reporters Trump was chairing the meeting “to address Iran’s violations of international law and the general instability Iran sows throughout the entire Middle East region.”

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ty-council-meeting-on-iran-idUSKCN1LK2CF?il=0

tumblr_mwrzwb5zhw1qdsid2o1_500.gif

Voted no because I can't imagine this happening right now. It will take something pretty significant for us to get involved in another ground war in the Middle East.

While the combination of this government's capacity for spin and the widespread idiocy among Americans is enough to be terrified, I feel like you're right. In any event, anyone who would allow themselves to be deployed there - or let their kid be deployed there - should get their head examined. If I was a parent, I'd rather plant coke one my kid to get them arrested then let this fucking banana republic send them overseas.

We don't really want it with Iran. If you thought Iraq was a clusterfuck...

This shit is insane. No way we should go to war with Iran. If a 9/11 situation hallens to start it i will be firmly on the side of the CT's.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States is expected to designate Iran’s elite Revolutionary Guards Corps a foreign terrorist organization, three U.S. officials told Reuters, marking the first time Washington has formally labeled another country’s military a terrorist group.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-as-terrorist-organization-idUSKCN1RH2I4?il=0

Hooray!

God, our country is so cucked by isreal.

This is a mockery. The rev guards are NOT terrorists.

If they are, our military are certainly terrorists

Homer, looking for anything to be relevant.

God, our country is so cucked by isreal.

This is a mockery. The rev guards are NOT terrorists.

If they are, our military are certainly terrorists
We're definitely gunning for Iran. I really hope it gets stopped before they reach full drumbeat.

The United States is expected to designate Iran’s elite Revolutionary Guards Corps a foreign terrorist organization, marking the first time Washington has formally labeled another country’s military a terrorist group.
Interesting. I wonder why?
Terrorists do not get the same treatment as prisoners of war and do not fall under the Geneva Convention rules. So, yes, they can be tortured. The U.S. does not torture terrorists, it (CIA) pays someone else from another country to do it outside the U.S. or onboard ships in international waters. There is always a legal way around it. Just like the invasion of Iraq.

Please clarify which point you do not comprehend ???
I am guessing " ALL OF THE ABOVE"

Anyways, I am dead tired and politics is the lowest form of topics.
Old war room tactic, acting like they don't get what you're saying and making you repeat it over and over, hoping someone will jump in and make the argument they can't.

Back