US not a white Christian Country anymore, we have to preserve the West-Putin

sensaisonnen

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think Putin makes more sense here in 3 minutes than any other US politician has over the last 10 years. Putin does actually want to protect Christians by protecting Assad and he also has the common sense of not allowing Refugees to flood Russia.

Putin is a pos.

LOL. For the record, before the usual pack of retards start commenting, I just want to say I have zero issue with what Putin is saying and agree with him

But I just want to point out that as a supporter of Bashar al-Assad, Russia did not intervene to protect Christians and Russia may not bring in refugees (as if you could even pay refugees to live there. If they bypass many of the poorer EU states, they wouldn't choose Russia) but they have an illegal immigrant population on par with America's considering their size.

Just a shit ton of Central Asian Muslims flooding Russia.

I don't understand why people supportive of Putin are always so misinformed.

How is Putin not correct here? The UN has been a failure which has allowed rapefuggees to flood in, demographics are destiny.
"The threat coming from Islamic State is evident,” said Mr Peskov. “The only force capable of resisting it is the Syrian armed forces.”

Last week, President Vladimir Putin said that Europe’s migration crisis was “completely predictable”, adding: “These are the policies of our American partners. Europe blindly follows within the framework of its so-called duties as an ally – and then must bear the burden.”
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...2/Russia-refuses-to-help-Syrian-refugees.html

It's amazing how in that comment section one of the most voted comments is about a Canadian wishing he had a Putin instead of Justin. How fucking stupid can one person be? It shows that these people are poorly informed and only care about having a masculine image/White identity politics talking points instead of caring about corruption and policy.

Canadian's are really fucking spoiled with riches and a lack of corruption and human rights violation to be complaining about Trudeau and looking at Putin as a good alternative

LOL. For the record, before the usual pack of retards start commenting, I just want to say I have zero issue with what Putin is saying and agree with him

But I just want to point out that as a supporter of Bashar al-Assad, Russia did not intervene to protect Christians and Russia may not bring in refugees (as if you could even pay refugees to live there. If they bypass many of the poorer EU states, they wouldn't choose Russia) but they have an illegal immigrant population on par with America's considering their size.

Difference is most Muslims in Russia consider themselves russian

There is a lot of misquotes and information floating around about Putin, is he a Russian nationalist? Crook like the old Russian system? But I have to say Putin has his moments.
If real this is glorious:

It's amazing how in that comment section one of the most voted comments is about a Canadian wishing he had a Putin instead of Justin. How fucking stupid can one person be? It shows that these people are poorly informed and only care about having a masculine image/White identity politics talking points instead of caring about corruption and policy.

Canadian's are really fucking spoiled with riches and a lack of corruption and human rights violation to be complaining about Trudeau and looking at Putin as a good alternative

Trudeau is an idiot who is bankrupting the country with insane spending, ridiculous taxes and absurd regulations. He is also dividing the country racially by opening the borders and heavily favoring Muslims while attacking hard working Canadians. Trudeau and his band of liberal retards will go down as the worst liberal party in history.

JT is a national embarrassment, no one respects him. He would sell out the traditional Canadian population in a heartbeat in exchange for a belly rub from the Zio globalist that want to flood Canada with unemployable "rapefugees".

Difference is most Muslims in Russia consider themselves russian
No. In fact many of the Muslims in Russia even have their own Republic's and absolutely do not consider themselves Russian. They are Chechen and Dagestani, not Russian. And I doubt illegal Kazakh and Uzbek immigrants feel very Russian.

Trudeau is an idiot who is bankrupting the country with insane spending, ridiculous taxes and absurd regulations. He is also dividing the country racially by opening the borders and heavily favoring Muslims while attacking hard working Canadians. Trudeau and his band of liberal retards will go down as the worst liberal party in history.

And still better than Putin.

Remember back when even Msnbc was pushing for a war that was of no interest to US interests, Assad was a better choice for Christian's than the rebels. You are part of the typical pack of Zionist retards.

I'm down to bypass these elections and just make Rand Paul world emperor.

Remember back when even Msnbc was pushing for a war that was of no interest to US interests, Assad was a better choice for Christian's than the rebels. You are part of the typical pack of Zionist retards.

I'm down to bypass these elections and just make Rand Paul world emperor.

And you are a part of a huge group of illiterate shitheads that are given the right to vote by just existing. I absolutely would be OK if we brought back literacy tests if it kept someone like you from voting. You can barely comprehend my post even though you've replied to the same post like 3x.

Go back to being banned, you also tried telling me that America is 20% White. Get fucked.

How about the civilized world fights against theocratic dictatorships together for it's own sake, not christianity? Islam is not an exclusive christian problem......

And you are a part of a huge group of illiterate shitheads that are given the right to vote by just existing. I absolutely would be OK if we brought back literacy tests if it kept someone like you from voting. You can barely comprehend my post even though you've replied to the same post like 3x.

Go back to being banned, you also tried telling me that America is 20% White. Get fucked.

JT would rather spend limited resources from a nonrenewable export on paying illiterate immigrant handsomely to stand around and breed, while collecting a paycheck. Islam is not compatible with the West and its unskilled immigrants are the worst group of people for assimilation, JT willingly would give away a nation that bad ass people have fought for.

unnamed%2B%25283%2529.jpg

Putin is not a nationalist. Russia have same problems as the west.

Christianity was used for the genocide of the REAL Americans, it was used to justify slavery (to be fair, one of the greatest Americans who ever lived John Brown used Christianity to justify the the Harper Ferry Raid), it was used to justify segregation and the fight against interracial marriages. Radical Islam may affect our lives on a small basis, but Christianity affects legislature, which has far more of an impact.

Putin is not a nationalist. Russia have same problems as the west.

The US police have plenty of flaws, but the Russians seemed content murdering their own civilians when the Chechens resorted to hostage taking.

Christianity was used for the genocide of the REAL Americans, it was used to justify slavery (to be fair, one of the greatest Americans who ever lived John Brown used Christianity to justify the the Harper Ferry Raid), it was used to justify segregation and the fight against interracial marriages. Radical Islam may affect our lives on a small basis, but Christianity affects legislature, which has far more of an impact.

Thanks for the SJW history lesson.
The abolitionist movement did try to appeal to Christian values as a way to demonize slavery, like Fredrick Douglas. The West has been a major force in eliminating the world of slavery over the pas 150 years and most non Western countries have a wayyy more atrocious history regarding human rights.

China and the MiddleEast had legalized slavery up until 1950, which still exists in a different form today.

Back