US officials say Trump does not speak for the US

well thats a debatable point. the idea that trump is "bombing the shit out of terrorists" and obama was not, is not a debatable point. what hard-line has trump really taken overseas? has he really done much bombing? he talks a lot of shit, but has pretty much continued the status quo as far as i can tell.

No, he ramped up the bombings and let the army be a lot less discriminating. Now we have more civilians dead than ever and ISIS controls more of Afghanistan (and the US less of Afghanistan) than ever before.

They've said in the past his tweets are official, they said it when he never turned over any Comey recordings.

“So he knowingly armed terrorists”

“Muh legacy”

So the GOP establishment, the Neocons, the Euros, Hillary, McCain et all pester him to support the Rebels, and then when he finally gives in, the right blames him for it? Blame the folks who pressured him to do so, not him for finally giving in, because a President isn't king, he has to give in some.

If it weren't for Obama, the US would have supported the Sunnis in their ethnic cleansing. Thank Obama for not enabling a Sunni jihadist takeover.

stim_usa.png

trump has made it more prosperous than obama? what is your evidence?

that awesome trend we see here, i do not necessarily give obama credit. but it sure as shit didnt go DOWN while he was in office did it?

what has he done to make us safer? has he passed any major laws at all?
You have to understand the IQ and mentality of the Trumpanzees. They will believe all the bullshit that comes out of the orange one’s mouth. I can’t fathom anyone that thinks Trump is good for this country. Of course the Trumpanzees with now think i’m lib, dem.. I’m actually a mainstream Republican. That’s how narrow their walnut brains are. They are motivated by ignorance and hate. Or greed of course. I have found that the far left and far right would rather support a moron and look like a idiot than agree with the other side. Complete fucking morons.

Haha, they treat Trump exactly like we used to treat my then senile grandfather at family gatherings "just nod and agree, don't tell him anything and make sure he's got a tv to watch."

World
Top U.S. officials tell the world to ignore Trump’s tweets

1:31

McMaster calls evidence of Russia election tampering 'incontrovertible'
U.S. national security adviser H.R. McMaster said evidence of Russian tampering in the 2016 presidential campaign is 'incontrovertible' on Feb. 17. (Reuters)

By Michael Birnbaum and Griff Witte Email the authorFebruary 18 at 7:45 AMLoaded in 1.5 seconds
MUNICH — Amid global anxiety about President Trump’s approach to world affairs, U.S. officials had a message for a gathering of Europe’s foreign policy elite this weekend: Pay no attention to the man tweeting behind the curtain.

U.S. lawmakers — both Democrats and Republicans — and top national security officials in the Trump administration offered the same advice publicly and privately, often clashing with Trump’s Twitter stream: The United States remains staunchly committed to its European allies, is furious with the Kremlin about election interference and isn’t contemplating a preemptive strike on North Korea to halt its nuclear program.

But Trump himself engaged in a running counterpoint to the message, taking aim on social media at his own national security adviser, H.R. McMaster, because he “forgot” on Saturday to tell the Munich Security Conference that the results of the 2016 election weren’t affected by Russian interference, a conclusion that is not supported by U.S. intelligence agencies. They say they will probably never be able to determine whether the Russian involvement swung the election toward Trump.

The determination to ignore Trump’s foreign policy tweets has been bipartisan.

“There is a lot more support for continuing our past policies than it might appear from some of the statements,” Sen. Jeanne Shaheen (D-N.H.) told an audience on Sunday that was made up mostly of Europe’s foreign policy elite. “The unanimity comes from those folks who are actually operationalizing policy.”

“The values are the same, the relationships are the same,” said Rep. Michael R. Turner (R-Ohio). “What you do see is this administration willing to put pressure upon the systems.”

The question of whom they should believe — the president or his advisers — has befuddled European officials. German Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel confessed Saturday that he didn’t know where to look to understand America.

I especially love the part where Trump insists that he trusts the guy he conspired with when the guy he conspired with says that there was no conspiracy.

Last edited:
i hired a lot of assholes in my day too

Did one of those assholes ever said to other people to ignore you?

Trump just got cucked by McMaster, will he have the balls to fire him?

Obama didn't speak for the US, that is how Trump happened. Bipartisanship will guarantee it anyway. Plus 320ish million people, hopefully with different opinions.

I have found that the far left and far right would rather support a moron and look like a idiot than agree with the other side. Complete fucking morons.

this is sadly true.

i asked my mom once to mention a single thing she liked about obama. she was literally angry that i even asked the question. i mean even F'ing hitler did a thing or two right even if it was by accident. no one is 100% shitty, and if you find yourself thinking they are, that probably means youre the pawn that youre prefered media pundits always wanted.

No, he ramped up the bombings and let the army be a lot less discriminating. Now we have more civilians dead than ever and ISIS controls more of Afghanistan (and the US less of Afghanistan) than ever before.

the war against terrorism, imo, is not a war against a certain number of people. its war against an idea. if youre not attempting to win the "hearts and minds" of those in the middle, then you're losing. we have to use both carrots and sticks in this war.

Trump tweets BTFO!!!!!!

It's sad when the adults in the room have to tell everyone else to ignore the noisy brat who happens to be president.
Its sad that people have to tell people to ignore his tweets

Some of you are desperate for outrage. Getting worked like some marks

Perhaps the rest of the globe is anxious because America is kicking ass again?

When America was kicking ass, after WW2, the rest of the world was not nervous. They went along with us. They're laughing at us now.

Back