Law US Supreme Court OKs gay marriage in all 50 states

USA, Get ready for the consequences to come. We cannot disobey God, promote immorality and expect for God to bless our land.

As predicted by many conservative commentators, the Supreme Court as proved themselves to be full of political activists.

USA, Get ready for the consequences to come. We cannot disobey God, promote immorality and expect for God to bless our land.

internet-troll.jpg

If only SCOTUS would have heard the war rooms brilliant arguments against SSM. Between TCK's "It's not discrimination if we vote on it," and "But what about incest," arguments; and lets not forget Rip's stunning legal plea to consider "The growing number of loose anuses," I'm stunned the Court went the way it did.

This is the outcome most people expected.

Well god hasn't struck you down for the parts of the bible you ignore, so get your own house in order first.

Scalia's dissent is, predictably, a huge piece of shit

CIbsVVZUwAAobnS.png:large

Reads like a bad forum comment.

A gateway to hell will open in a gay man's butthole this afternoon and demons will crawl through it into America. Hopefully straight white musclely Brock Lesnar will save us all. He is our only hope.

So, is everybody gay now? Do I have to cutoff my jeans? How's this work, Rip?

Last year kinda implied this was going to happen. The younger generation could care less. It's become a null issue.

Last year kinda implied this was going to happen. The younger generation could care less. It's become a null issue.

Outstanding. Next up: universal right to health care, acknowledgement of climate change, decriminalization of drugs, and a realistic assessment of the absurdly lopsided distribution of wealth.

The AG here in Texas is telling clerks to hold off issuing licenses until he can figure out what to do.

Back