USA! USA! #1 on something we should be proud of

Typical American... talking about European kids and then post a pic of a Kuwaiti one<45>

Did you actually think that I thought it was?

That was to show it was now a international problem, not just American, or even Western.

857 million guns!?!?!?

Those are rookie numbers.

We need to pump those numbers up!!!

Typical American... talking about European kids and then post a pic of a Kuwaiti one<45>

Ooooohhhh he’s a “typical American”. Oooohhh wow!!!, you’re a typical fucking idiot lol.

I don't know what the question is but more guns is the answer

Hell yeah. Good to know my fellow Americans aren't dumb enough to believe violence doesn't exist in this world. You know like all those clowns in europe that like to feel all pompous about us owning guns, yet are getting knifed, blown up and run over by terrorists in dump trucks.

How you are being ignorant?

1. nobody in europe believes violence doenst exist (and nobody says we dont have issues over here)
2. most of these terrorist are so mad at the West because of the stupid US politics over the last few decades. You shouldnt have stuck your noses in all those hornets nests (and ask the EU to join) just to get your hand on oil
3. Yes we have terrorist attacks over here, but of you believe owning a gun would help in most of those cases you are just plain stupid. Furthermore the chances of getting killed in one of those attacks is ridiculously small (I believe I read somewhere that you have a bigger chance dying in your own bathtub)
4. 9/11

Last edited:
Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all others because you were born in it.~George Bernard Shaw

1. nobody in europe believes violence doenst exist (and nobody says we dont have issues over here)
2. most of these terrorist are so mad at the West because of the stupid US politics over the last few decades. You shouldnt have stuck your noses in all those hornets nests (and ask the EU to join) just to get your hand on oil
3. Yes we have terrorist attacks over here, but of you believe owning a gun would help in most of those cases you are just plain stupid. Furthermore the chances of getting killed in one of those attacks is ridiculously small (I believe I read somewhere that you have a bigger chance dying in your own bathtub)
4. 9/11
Dude, you guys can't even protect basic freedom of speech. Memes are being banned for gosh sakes. When objective reasoning and political satire are both gone, what else do you have left? Tyranny.

4. 9/11
1. One of the main regurgitated points I read on these forums is "what would you need a gun for?"
2. The only point I agree with you on. However I spent a tour in Iraq myself, and just so you know the EU did join. And just so you know non US coalition forces made up a large portion of boots on ground and worked in almost every AO in both Iraq and Afghanistan. European hands aren't clean in middle East affairs, no matter how much you guys want to pretend they are.
3. Armed European civilians wouldn't have made a difference in terrorist attacks involving blades and.... guns? Shots through the windshield of a rampaging terrorist vehicle wouldn't make a difference?
4. Huh?

Dude, you guys can't even protect basic freedom of speech. Memes are being banned for gosh sakes. When objective reasoning and political satire are both gone, what else do you have left? Tyranny.

Lol you should do you homework a bit better... I live in Europe in one of the most relaxed and open countries you can think of. Never had a major terrorist attack. Hardly any guns and you can say whatever the fuck you want... Wouldnt want to trade with living in your country for one second (and I have visited it plenty..)

really just proves the evil of corporatism and materialism. fucking mcdonalds is the main export of US and hollywood films. Mcdonalds already helping to destroy tradition and pump it addicting food to naive masses.

edit: dont tell me the real US exports are blabhlbah blah... People know US for mcdonalds, burger king and other stuff like that. Oh cowboys, guns, and music
As with guns, burgers are inanimate objects.

Having a gun is like having the newest pair of shoes for these hood rat kids today

Back