USA! USA! United States Men's National Soccer Team Discussion Thread

maybe im crazy, but im feeling a Mexico 2014 world cup qualifying type struggle for the US this time around.

Yuge game tonight.Time to make Mexico pay for the wall.

What has Jürgen Klinsmann done with Team USA?

Are things still salty with Benny and Jurgen? I think he deserves a call up...
Yeah, Benny is probably in his prime now at 31....too bad Jurgen is our coach.

Getting into some pre-game now for the Costa Rica match...still cannot believe Mexico and that POS Marquez handled us in Columbus. Fire Jurgen now! Any chance we can win in CR for the first time? Here's the old Gatoraid commercial to get pumped up...seems appropriate for this game:

Holy Christ. This has got to be the nail in the coffin for The Klansman.

The World Cup itself may be hard to reach. Panama and Costa Rica are no joke this time around.

If they don't fire Klinsmen, its a criminal offense. Darn it, I've been with my boys since 1994 and it's NOT BEEN EASY. Grew up playing soccer and still love the beautiful game. Get rid of him and his crew.....and make American soccer great again.

Firing Klinnsman and bringing back Bruce Arena? WTF is USSF thinking. Gulati needs to go too.

Firing Klinnsman and bringing back Bruce Arena? WTF is USSF thinking. Gulati needs to go too.
US Soccer hiring process:

memba reaching quarterfinals of World Cup in 2002 with Arena

member-berries.jpg

Didn't the U.S. have a solid world cup. Doesn't that earn you some trust? What's going on now?

There's talk of Bielsa too. That would be fun to watch.

Dude's shady but is a genius.

Welcome back, The Bruce. First Trump and now this....good times ahead!

Last edited:
I relegated myself to about a 30% fan with Jurgen as coach, but after Klexit I'm ready to rev up the engine and lay some rubber on the road to Russia 2018. Going way back for this world-class display of goalkeeping. Brazil probably thought they would drop 4-5 on us.....

Last edited:
Is this program heading into the right direction? I'm not sure.

Lol. No.

The US has money to spend and they get a guy that's never coached outside the US.

He's just a placeholder/desperation move because they're scared of missing the World Cup. I'm sure someone else will come in after Summer 2018.

I agree that it feels like a step backwards though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back