USA! USA! United States Men's National Soccer Team Discussion Thread

Also the fact that Howard has to be resorted to for must win games concerns me greatly. He's still an elite keeper but we need some youth in the pipeline for 2022.

Pulisic is the biggest blue chipper we've ever had. Expect him to have a major impact in 2018 and be completely dominant in 2022.

He's easily the most talented American player ever.

I think he can have a Modric or Rosicky-like career. Which is damn good.

That's fair. I just read that he extended with Dortmund until 2020 which I love.

Here's my question, why weren't Yedlin and Miazga on the roster? I don't keep up with the overseas game as well as I should.
Yedlin injured, Miazga is playing in holland. Haven't tracked how he's doing but I suppose Brooks/Gonzolaz/Cameron/Besler are all ahead of him.

Also the fact that Howard has to be resorted to for must win games concerns me greatly. He's still an elite keeper but we need some youth in the pipeline for 2022.
Bill Hamid would have been the next big GK but he keeps getting injured!

.he's playing against the likes of Bayern, Atletico, Barca, etc. on a weekly basis
That awekward moment when ens doesn't know how shit the bundesliga is

That awekward moment when ens doesn't know how shit the bundesliga is
That more awkward moment when I was clearly referring to the Champion's league. The bottom of the barrel Bundesliga teams are barely above MLS level in most experts (including mine) opinion.

That more awkward moment when I was clearly referring to the Champion's league. The bottom of the barrel Bundesliga teams are barely above MLS level in most experts (including mine) opinion.
Yeah, they've played none of those teams in the CL.
Played Madrid twice, he did well both times. Atletico would push their shit in.

Yeah, they've played none of those teams in the CL.
Played Madrid twice, he did well both times. Atletico would push their shit in.
Probably, but it's about him getting the experience playing against those types of teams imo.

Disappointing result. Need 4 points from the last two games.

This team is in trouble against Mexico.

I'll take that point regardless.

There's another potential future star possibly. I don't want to hype him too much yet. But this Josh Sargent kid is studly looking. He's like fast like Jordan Morris but he's got seriously dribbling skills to beat defenders one on one. He's also two footed which Morris is not.

There's another potential future star possibly. I don't want to hype him too much yet. But this Josh Sargent kid is studly looking. He's like fast like Jordan Morris but he's got seriously dribbling skills to beat defenders one on one. He's also two footed which Morris is not.

Dribbling skills? I have not seen from him.

Terrible reffing in this game. A clear penalty not called in favor of an earlier advantage and an awful offsides call that negated another goal.

Back