USADA has gone rogue and needs to be put in check

IGotAHugePeckah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Listening to the deep dicking they gave Barnett - and yeah, Josh is a bad guy to complain about drug testers trying to fuck him, given his history. But USADA have definitely gone rogue.

Personally I think they need to set up some guidelines. It's unfair that one fighter may be tested once, and his opponent has to go through 3 or 4 tests. It's also fucked that they will show up at 5 in the morning or whatever and wake people up. Or grab a guy like Mighty Mouse in the supermarket while he's shopping with his wife.

Yes they need to fight PEDs, but we also have to discuss the quality of life and privacy of the fighters. In real life there is a balance of privacy and security, it seems like with USADA there is no balance.

nvbtorajh9haxjzpqzqu.jpg

Screw that, I want them to go further. If people are cheating then I want them caught and then hit with legit punishments.

To hear josh complaining about USDA with his past is just laughable

It is bullshit that they go after the guys who appear more likely to pop, yet don't test normal looking guys as much. It has been proven that you don't have to look like Hulk Hogan to pop. If they're gonna harass the shit out of anyone, it should be everyone.

They definitely lost some credibility when they flagged Jones. Nothing that can't be fixed when they clear him though.

Listening to the deep dicking they gave Barnett - and yeah, Josh is a bad guy to complain about drug testers trying to fuck him, given his history. But USADA have definitely gone rogue.

Personally I think they need to set up some guidelines. It's unfair that one fighter may be tested once, and his opponent has to go through 3 or 4 tests. It's also fucked that they will show up at 5 in the morning or whatever and wake people up. Or grab a guy like Mighty Mouse in the supermarket while he's shopping with his wife.

Yes they need to fight PEDs, but we also have to discuss the quality of life and privacy of the fighters. In real life there is a balance of privacy and security, it seems like with USADA there is no balance.
USADA doesn't revolve around the UFC. They do what they want.

It's also fucked that they will show up at 5 in the morning or whatever and wake people up.

It's nothing compared to what's up next. They will be allowed to break into fighters' houses at 4 AM, tie them to a radiator, piss on them and ultimately fuck their wives right in front their eyes.

And if they get so much as a whiff of protest from the tested fighter, they will accuse him of roid rage and banish him from the sport.

USADA is just another corrupt agency. Look at Lesnar getting another TS again without a problem.
3617282200000578-3681699-Lesnar_tenses_his_muscles_to_the_audience_ahead_of_his_fight_aga-a-14_1468018591136.jpg

You guys are clueless

USADA has NEVER been wrong about detecting BANNED SUBSTANCES in athletes urine and blood samples

The debates has always been whether the athletes took them intentionally vs unintentionally

The fact remains USADA are catching athletes with PED

Yes, let's add predictability to the drug testing policy to make it more effective. That'll show em!

How is it possible you've been here for 8 years (to the day actually) and you don't know what Novitsky's job is? You understand it's his job to keep fighters OUT of trouble?

The whole USADA thing has become one of the most entertaining aspects of MMA lately. I'll continue to allow it.

Lmao..yea why dont we just skip the testing all together and just ask them over the phone? At set date and time..

T.S's USADA approach

"Hello mr lesnar?"

"Hi"

"Im just calling on behalf of USADA, have you taken any steroids recently or will you be available for urine sample of wednesday at 3pm?"

"No i havent and im training that day"

" okay thank you enjoy your day"

Lmao..its called random drug testing for a reason so they can actually bust people..otherwise its way to easy to beat the system..

We're trusting Josh Barnett now?

I guess half this forum believes Dana when he speaks so it isn't a big leap

But damn guys come on

usada did it job get over it.

how about getting rid of USADA

Screw that, I want them to go further. If people are cheating then I want them caught and then hit with legit punishments.

To hear josh complaining about USDA with his past is just laughable

You should sign up for your neighborhood patrol to fulfill your authority boner.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back