USADA has gone rogue and needs to be put in check

Have you never followd another sport before TS? Of course you have to be randomly tested, otherwise you could just skip the tests totally

They definitely lost some credibility when they flagged Jones. Nothing that can't be fixed when they clear him though.

They completely lost me when they gave Cyborg - who has a prior bust - a retro-active TUE for her masking agent after she made up a medical condition requiring a known masking agent to treat.

No its not. Hered it on a mma podcast but I think they got it wrong after looking into it myself. Sry, my bad.

Very adult to admit it
Good job as always

I think he might not be able to corner while suspended, but I remember Nick Diaz being allowed in arena when Nate fought

Per USADa regulations Brock was not allowed in the venue let alone enter the cage. Hes basicly got an exemption allready to promote the DC fight. USADA is mos def gone rouge.

Please point me to the regulation that says that.....

Edit: reading down I see you corrected yourself. I didn't read the whole thread. Was just responding to an @

Is that true?
Interesting if so

@dimspace

No.. He's not allowed to corner or coach (prohibited association) but nothing stopping him being in the cage.

Would not surprise me if some commissions had that rule though

Quite interesting the Barnett squirms like fuck when his passed failed tests come up. Rogan was trying like fuck to get him to talk on it but he actively never engages with it.

lol are you kidding me? This is the best thing ever for drug testing.... you gotta show up when nobody expects you to. That's the whole point of drug testing at this level lol..... WAAAAAAHH I GOT WOKEN UP TWICE IN 3 MONTHS AT 5 AM WAHHHHHH who the fuck cares? It's for a specific reason. If you want other guys to start pissing hot then do your own test because that's how it works.

Quite interesting the Barnett squirms like fuck when his passed failed tests come up. Rogan was trying like fuck to get him to talk on it but he actively never engages with it.

Because he's guilty and he knows it. He's either never or barely admitted to cheating (i havent seen this new video yet).

You guys are clueless

USADA has NEVER been wrong about detecting BANNED SUBSTANCES in athletes urine and blood samples

The debates has always been whether the athletes took them intentionally vs unintentionally

The fact remains USADA are catching athletes with PED
Yep good for them Im glad juicers like jones and barnett get got. Barnett ruined affliction cause of his cheating ways.

Not one single person has been suspended for contaminated creatine.

They have been on the whole suspended for contaminated testosterone boosters, contaminated growth hormone boosters, contaminated water weight reducers, contaminated fat cutters..

If you buy reputable, well established, nutritional supplements your chances of testing positive as a result are like 0.00001%

If you buy dumb shit.. Your chances greatly increase

You're still saying fighters should have their CAREERS RUINED over tainted supps. And yes in Barnett's case USADA found the tainted supp, and the tiny dosage matched perfectly.

You're still saying fighters should have their CAREERS RUINED over tainted supps. And yes in Barnett's case USADA found the tainted supp, and the tiny dosage matched perfectly.

please show me where the doseage is mentioned.. or are you just making that up..

i repeat.. not a single person has been suspended for tainted creatine

barnett was suspended for a tainted testosterone booster

and he didnt have his career ruined.. he didnt even miss out on any of his career because he was ineligible to fight anyway

as i said before.. if you take a reputable brand nutritonal supplement, or better still one of the thousands of verified, tested, supplements that are certified free of prohibited substances then your chances of testing positive are .00000000000001%

if you take a random brand, no-name, testosterone booster.. you chances of testing positive are greatly increased.

Any NOWHERE did i say that fighters should have their careers ruined over tainted supplements. thats also something you are making up.

What I did say, is it is REALLY easy to use supplements that will not cause a positive test.. like really easy. Its amazing that someone of Josh's intelligence didnt realise that..

Name one single person who has tested positive as a result of using a supplement from someone like MusclePharm, or MyProtein, or Twinlab, or 5 Hour Energy, or XS, or Nutrex, or the UFC's own supplement sponsor Performance Inspired..

What do those brands have in common? they are all reputable and have countless products tested and certified free of prohibited substances!

Last edited:
It is bullshit that they go after the guys who appear more likely to pop, yet don't test normal looking guys as much. It has been proven that you don't have to look like Hulk Hogan to pop. If they're gonna harass the shit out of anyone, it should be everyone.
So you are saying they shouldnt use clear signals to help catch culprits?
Just stabs in the dark...
Riighhhhtt

Listening to the deep dicking they gave Barnett - and yeah, Josh is a bad guy to complain about drug testers trying to fuck him, given his history. But USADA have definitely gone rogue.

Personally I think they need to set up some guidelines. It's unfair that one fighter may be tested once, and his opponent has to go through 3 or 4 tests. It's also fucked that they will show up at 5 in the morning or whatever and wake people up. Or grab a guy like Mighty Mouse in the supermarket while he's shopping with his wife.

Yes they need to fight PEDs, but we also have to discuss the quality of life and privacy of the fighters. In real life there is a balance of privacy and security, it seems like with USADA there is no balance.
Cry me a river! Most of these guys make a lot of money to punch people in the face, I'm sure they can handle being woken up a little early.

So you are saying they shouldnt use clear signals to help catch culprits?
Just stabs in the dark...
Riighhhhtt
I'm saying that they aren't necessarily clear signals and that by focusing on the ones who appear to be on stuff that aren't failing, they're letting the others who don't appear to he on anything have an easier time cheating without repercussions. Everyone should be tested equally. Do I really have to again post names of all of the ones who have popped in their careers that no one saw it coming bc they looked so normal??

By holding a witch hunt, USADA is allowing others to get away with cheating simply based on the fact they're not testing everyone the same across the board.

Back