USADA Jones is 1-1 at the most optimistic interpretation

Daniel Cormier HW champ has fought Jon twice and never won.

They've fought 3 times.

op7k7g5.gif

DC lost that one too.

People hate Jon because he's better than everyone. In a sport where everyone cheats he's the face. He's basically Barry Bonds or Lance Armstrong. Everyone in MMA is doing something PEDS, towel grabbing, eye poking, greasing, stealing game plans. If you think other wise I got some valuable rare exotic dog shit to sell you, I just picked it this morning, it's the collectors edition.

Wait, you posted a 2016 pic with Jones wearing reebok shorts but he's wearing nike in the 2017 pic, did I miss something?

Jon Jones has never been beaten by another opponent in an MMA fight.

Daniel Cormier HW champ has fought Jon twice and never won.

These are facts.
There’s those Jones fans having to use selective wording yet still getting it wrong.

Jones has never fought Daniel Cormier HW champ. He fought LHW Daniel Cormier and Jones heated.

Jones has “never been beaten by another opponent” is a way of trying to say he had never lost. Once again false because he had lost, once again by cheating.

Wait, you posted a 2016 pic with Jones wearing reebok shorts but he's wearing nike in the 2017 pic, did I miss something?
Second pic is from the first DC/Jones fight.

except USADA hasn't said so once yet
There were steroids in his system. That is a fact. USADA is only trying to figure out if they were there on purpose or by accident.

I know sir, TS makes it look like its from the second fight.

People hate Jon because he's better than everyone. In a sport where everyone cheats he's the face. He's basically Barry Bonds or Lance Armstrong. Everyone in MMA is doing something PEDS, towel grabbing, eye poking, greasing, stealing game plans. If you think other wise I got some valuable rare exotic dog shit to sell you, I just picked it this morning, it's the collectors edition.

Thank the lord there is someone with common sense.

There’s those Jones fans having to use selective wording yet still getting it wrong.

Jones has never fought Daniel Cormier HW champ. He fought LHW Daniel Cormier and Jones heated.

Jones has “never been beaten by another opponent” is a way of trying to say he had never lost. Once again false because he had lost, once again by cheating.

How ever u want to spin it. I'm so tired of this BS.

There were steroids in his system. That is a fact. USADA is only trying to figure out if they were there on purpose or by accident.
And nowhere was I disputing this but if they are in his system by accident then you can't label him a cheater as there has to be intent to do so. Given that Jones management team and USADA have been trying to arrange a deal for some time now, I doubt that USADA is going to come down hard on him. My guess is 1 year retroactive and admission of fault of accidental usage. Which then if USADA accepts that it's accidental usage then labeling him a drug cheat would seem ridiculous as he wasn't trying to gain any advantage.

And nowhere was I disputing this but if they are in his system by accident then you can't label him a cheater as there has to be intent to do so. Given that Jones management team and USADA have been trying to arrange a deal for some time now, I doubt that USADA is going to come down hard on him. My guess is 1 year retroactive and admission of fault of accidental usage. Which then if USADA accepts that it's accidental usage then labeling him a drug cheat would seem ridiculous as he wasn't trying to gain any advantage.
No way he gets away with that twice.

Back