usada subforum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dim_

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
id kinda put off asking for it , its something we see on cycling forums, cycling news has the infamous "clinic", velorooms has "the darkside", but ive seen a fair few people ask for a ufc subforum purely for usada related stuff

theres some great info in some of the usada threads with some knowledgeable posters, would be good to have it all in one place

if theres a usada sub forum you can also ban all doping talk on the regular forum which makes that better for the people who dont care about ped's

I adore the idea.

i would like this, just as a containment for the countless PED related threads everyday. kind of like the maymac subforum

edit: just checked and there are TEN threads regarding USADA or PEDs on the front page of the heavies

Last edited by a moderator:
Having a USADA forum is one thing. No problem with it. But banning discussion on PED's in the UFC forum is ridiculous as its the biggest issue today plaguing our sport today. The second being the watered down cards which only become worse due to the sheer volume of fighters constantly pulling out last minute due to "injury" or "illness".

This is just one of many discussions overdone on the forums. If you try to splinter em all into subforums you'll have a million subforums.

i would like this, just as a containment for the countless PED related threads everyday. kind of like the maymac subforum

edit: just checked and there are TEN threads regarding USADA or PEDs on the front page of the heavies

I agree that way all the lab techs and wanna be doctors and wanna be USADA agents can be corralled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back