USADA...

Right?

• Yes, get rid of those sport killers.

• No, make the sport worse.

Results are only viewable after voting.
There's a video called Pre USADA era that's easily accessible on the internet.

Give it watch before you vote imo.

<{JustBleed}>

They banned diuretics, IV, and of course "supplements"

diuretics were ALWAYS banned since the dawn of time by all commissions

The prohibited list is EXACTLY the same as the prohibited list used by every major commission

IV's have zero impact on weight cutting

It is a FACT, that in the 12 months following the introduction of the USADA program the number of weight misses HALVED compared to the 12 months prior.

You can chuck around whatever bro science you like about iv's and diuretics.. i can counter it with actual numbers

DVJJx4iW4AIo4KR.jpeg

there were more weight misses in teh 5 months before the usada program than the 11 months following it..

and the number of weight misses in teh 8 months following the iv ban - 4
the number of weight misses in teh 8 months before the iv ban - ELEVEN.. nearly triple the number..

Yea I agree if they just came out and legalized it, there would be an initial backlash, because of people like you that would whine and complain. But eventually it would fade out. The NFL and NBA and MLB would move right along. The drugs that they are getting would become more readily available to the public plebs like us. PEDS wouldn't just become legal in sports, they would become legal for all of us. We would benefit from the extra testosterone in our diets. Us nobodies wouldn't become pro athletes or anything, but we'd get the same drugs and we'd be faster and stronger and more in shape. Live longer and healthier lives. They aren't just performance enhancers. If they are given the attention that they deserve, they could be life enhancers, for all of us.
You seem like a lazy individual. Why not just eat right with some exercise and be healthy that way instead of using drugs. PED's don't make you live longer, in fact they can cause early death at times.
There is no need for a healthy person to take steroids
If there was no side effects using of PED's, then I would agree with you, but unfortunately that is not the case. They can make your heart larger (not a good thing), make you infertile and increase risk of liver disease or cancer. If you have a tumor, then it will grow faster using steroids.

Love the idea of USADA, but they go wayyyy overboard in a lot of ways.

There's ways to catch the cheaters without showing up to a private residence at 3am and then sanctioning them for taking too much aspirin.

If you can buy it at GNC, it's not a fucking PED.... Yep, I said it. Fight me!

There's ways to catch the cheaters without showing up to a private residence at 3am and then sanctioning them for taking too much aspirin.

well its a good job they would never turn up at 3am, and asparin isnt prohibited

If you can buy it at GNC, it's not a fucking PED....

most things you buy at GNC would be fine.. avoid DHEA, and anything with Stimulants in it..

If you stick to reputable brands, and just run of the mill protein, hydrate, recover stuff you will generally be fine.

"Aspirin" was just off the cuff.

Drinking "too much" coffee will absolutely trigger a positive test though, and that's unacceptable to me.

well its a good job they would never turn up at 3am, and asparin isnt prohibited

most things you buy at GNC would be fine.. avoid DHEA, and anything with Stimulants in it..

If you stick to reputable brands, and just run of the mill protein, hydrate, recover stuff you will generally be fine.

Another edition of “pure competition” vs. “spectacle/sport entertainment” crowds...

Doesn't matter, top fighters are still running insulin/ microdosing EPO/hGH + designer steroids. BALCO had THG back in 2002, surely there are better stuff almost 20 years later. Only reckless doppers like Jones are caught, smart and diligent guys like GSP/Yoel will literally cruise through testing.

It's a double edge sword ...

But for the most part it should keep moving towards clean

"Aspirin" was just off the cuff.

Drinking "too much" coffee will absolutely trigger a positive test though, and that's unacceptable to me.

no.. it wont.

caffeine is not prohibited under USADA

stop being silly and believing everything you hear on the Joe Rogan show

S8cC8Gd.png

I think the iv ban is fucked up. They can use ivs in every sport but this? That's just dumb

I think the iv ban is fucked up. They can use ivs in every sport but this? That's just dumb

no, they cant use iv's in any sport that is under the wada code

you really think that iv's are only restricted in mma????? really????

they are restricted in all sports that follow the wada prohibited list because htey are used primarily as a masking method. (And i say RESTRICTED not BANNED, because IV's are perfectly legal in certain circumstances for example. in hospital, when administered by paramedics, etc - there is no IV ban, there is an IV restriction)

fucking hell.. do you people even think before you post nonsense

Most of the greatest moments in the history of MMA occurred by fighters who used PEDs. The more successful USADA is, the lower the quality of fights will be and the more fights will be called off due to injury or inability to make weight.

no, they cant use iv's in any sport that is under the wada code

you really think that iv's are only restricted in mma????? really????

they are restricted in all sports that follow the wada prohibited list because htey are used primarily as a masking method. (And i say RESTRICTED not BANNED, because IV's are perfectly legal in certain circumstances for example. in hospital, when administered by paramedics, etc - there is no IV ban, there is an IV restriction)

fucking hell.. do you people even think before you post nonsense
What sports? I've been googling what leagues ban ivs and I can't find anything? I'm talking major sports mlb,NFL NBA,nhl. Provide a link that says they can't use ivs

Straight from USADA's webpage I cited.

Detecting patterns of misuse? Pretty sure that translates to USADA testing for stupid shit like caffeine. Right there in black and white. Nobody said it was prohibited, only that it could potentially trigger a positive test, which is 100% true.

*The World Anti-Doping Code (Article 4.5) states: “WADA, in consultation with Signatories and governments, shall establish a monitoring program regarding substances which are not on the Prohibited List, but which WADA wishes to monitor in order to detect patterns of misuse in sport.”

no.. it wont.

caffeine is not prohibited under USADA

stop being silly and believing everything you hear on the Joe Rogan show

S8cC8Gd.png

Back