USADA...

Right?

• Yes, get rid of those sport killers.

• No, make the sport worse.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fertittas only got USADA so they could ruin the sport in 5/10 years time
they were leaving anyway

how in keeping the cheating out of the sport. im ok with that.

It would be interesting if they approved some PEDs for use, pick the safest ones and set max dosage levels etc.

But if there are long term side effects, you can just imagine the lawsuits happening a few years down the track.

that was called trt and people couldn't use it right so it got banned.

What sports? I've been googling what leagues ban ivs and I can't find anything? I'm talking major sports mlb,NFL NBA,nhl. Provide a link that says they can't use ivs
Read what I said. Eveey sport that operates under the Wada code.

So athletics, track, cycling, swimming tennis, football (soccer) etc etc etc

I, like most non Americans don't give a flying fuck about your shitty American sports.

But every globally played sport that is under the Wada code has iv restrictions

And stop calling it a ban. Iv's are not banned. They are restricted. There are countless situations in which an iv is fine. Some situations don't even need a tue

Straight from USADA's webpage I cited.

Detecting patterns of misuse? Pretty sure that translates to USADA testing for stupid shit like caffeine. Right there in black and white. Nobody said it was prohibited, only that it could potentially trigger a positive test, which is 100% true.

*The World Anti-Doping Code (Article 4.5) states: “WADA, in consultation with Signatories and governments, shall establish a monitoring program regarding substances which are not on the Prohibited List, but which WADA wishes to monitor in order to detect patterns of misuse in sport.”
Monitoring program

Did you even fucking read what you just quoted

"THAT ARE NOT ON THE PROHIBITED LIST"

Even the quote you provide clearly states not prohibited you fucking buffoon

No, it cannot trigger a positive test. And yes, you clearly said caffeine was prohibited if you had too much. Stop trying to make out you didn't. Something can only result in a positive test ie. A violation, if it's actually prohibited. There's no threshold, so if it was actually prohibited in the absence of a threshold one red bull would be a positive... Lol..

Read what I said. Eveey sport that operates under the Wada code.

So athletics, track, cycling, swimming tennis, football (soccer) etc etc etc

I, like most non Americans don't give a flying fuck about your shitty American sports.

But every globally played sport that is under the Wada code has iv restrictions

And stop calling it a ban. Iv's are not banned. They are restricted. There are countless situations in which an iv is fine. Some situations don't even need a tue
So all sports that people really don't give a fuck about here. That's what I thought. Nba, nhl, mlb and especially football that brings billions of dollars in each year don't give a fuck. Just another reason UFC will never make it big.

So all sports that people really don't give a fuck about here. That's what I thought. Nba, nhl, mlb and especially football that brings billions of dollars in each year don't give a fuck. Just another reason UFC will never make it big.
You think anyone outside the US give a fuck about nba, nfl anymore??

Soccer, biggest sport in the world. .. Iv's are restricted... Someone got banned just a few weeks ago for one...

Or are you going to say nobody cares about soccer?

You think anyone outside the US give a fuck about nba, nfl anymore??

Soccer, biggest sport in the world. .. Iv's are restricted... Someone got banned just a few weeks ago for one...

Or are you going to say nobody cares about soccer?
United States in the only thing that matters. All the other countries watch our sports. I don't know one person who watches soccer like we watch our other sports.

The only person who said it was prohibited was you, big guy. Please show me what I said, because I didn't say it, otherwise you surely would've quoted it.

I said it will show up on a test, because it fuckin does lol It's on the monitoring list so they can catch "patterns of misuse" by their own admission.

Yeah, sure, I'm the idiot.

Fuckwitted shit-gibbon. lol

Monitoring program

Did you even fucking read what you just quoted

"THAT ARE NOT ON THE PROHIBITED LIST"

Even the quote you provide clearly states not prohibited you fucking buffoon

No, it cannot trigger a positive test. And yes, you clearly said caffeine was prohibited if you had too much. Stop trying to make out you didn't. Something can only result in a positive test ie. A violation, if it's actually prohibited. There's no threshold, so if it was actually prohibited in the absence of a threshold one red bull would be a positive... Lol..

The only person who said it was prohibited was you, big guy. Please show me what I said, because I didn't say it, otherwise you surely would've quoted it.

I said it will show up on a test, because it fuckin does lol It's on the monitoring list so they can catch "patterns of misuse" by their own admission.

Yeah, sure, I'm the idiot.

Fuckwitted shit-gibbon. lol

"Aspirin" was just off the cuff.

Drinking "too much" coffee will absolutely trigger a positive test though, and that's unacceptable to me.

Substances in the monitoring program don't trigger positive tests. By saying that they do, you're either claiming they're prohibited, or you don't know what you're talking about. Take your pick.

Or is it unacceptable to you that things are monitored and athletes not punished?

They “monitor” them by seeing the levels on a drug test. They are prohibited to “abuse,” and USADA gets to determine what that means. That’s the fact. If you don’t like it, oh well. You’re wrong.

Substances in the monitoring program don't trigger positive tests. By saying that they do, you're either claiming they're prohibited, or you don't know what you're talking about. Take your pick.

Or is it unacceptable to you that things are monitored and athletes not punished?

...sucks. And they should go away. Let them bang.

Testing for PED's is just part of the overall testing; if you're going to drop PED testing, then drop checking gloves, testing for grease and everything else as well. Because its all just rules getting in the way of letting folks bang; if you can ingest it or carry it into the cage you should be allowed to use it - that's what true "let them bang" says.

They “monitor” them by seeing the levels on a drug test. They are prohibited to “abuse,” and USADA gets to determine what that means. That’s the fact. If you don’t like it, oh well. You’re wrong.
No, you're just too proud and ignorant to look up what the monitoring program is.
4.5 Monitoring Program

WADA, in consultation with Signatories and governments, shall establish a monitoring program regarding substances which are not on the Prohibited List, but which WADA wishes to monitor in order to detect patterns of misuse in sport. WADA shall publish, in advance of any Testing, the substances that will be monitored. Laboratories will report the instances of reported Use or detected presence of these substances to WADA periodically on an aggregate basis by sport and whether the Samples were collected In-Competition or Out–ofCompetition. Such reports shall not contain additional information regarding specific Samples. WADA shall make available to International Federations and National Anti-Doping Organizations, on at least an annual basis, aggregate statistical information by sport regarding the additional substances. WADA shall implement measures to ensure that strict anonymity of individual Athletes is maintained with respect to such reports. The reported Use or detected presence of a monitored substance shall not constitute an anti-doping rule violation.

Tests that show the presence of something in the monitoring program are:
1) anonymized before being added to the statistics.
2) specifically not an anti-doping rule violation.

You're full of shit. The section of the WADC I quoted was cited in the 2018 monitoring list that you posted. If you'd done *ANY* fucking searching, you could have learned this in about 10 seconds using google.

Last edited:
unfortunately the only way to have a somewhat of a level playing field is to let everyone use peds(chances are 99 percent are doing what they can to get away with cheating).that way we wont have these discussions anymore and guaranteed good fights.i appreciate usada for showing us at least dat these guys are not superhumans after all but at this point they are doing us and fighters more harm then good.so many cancelled events and fights we don't get to see.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back