"Usain Bolt says he’s signed to play for a pro soccer team"

He is 6'5". He be as tall as Ibra. I want to see his ball skills though

I think he'd be better in a sport like rugby or football where it is more about speed and less ball skill, but I am sure he doesn't wanna get touched.

I think he'd be better in a sport like rugby or football where it is more about speed and less ball skill, but I am sure he doesn't wanna get touched.
Yeah, easily the place where he has the potential to make the most money is at Wide Receiver in the NFL, but clearly Usain isn't the rough type.

Yeah, easily the place where he has the potential to make the most money is at Wide Receiver in the NFL, but clearly Usain isn't the rough type.

Usain Bolt has a net worth of $60m. I think he's ok for cash.

Never stopped the rich before.

Also, I didn't know until recently that Bolt "worked with" Angel Hernandez. Learned that arguing elsewhere over Russian doping:
Bernstein: Usain Bolt Is Probably Doping (And You Know It)

Interesting my buddy said that doping was worth 3 meters or .3secs. He was a clean runner and made the 100m final.

Oh noes, couch surfer joes all around the world say there are no clean runners in the 100m finals - ever!!

Interesting my buddy said that doping was worth 3 meters or .3secs. He was a clean runner and made the 100m final.

Oh noes, couch surfer joes all around the world say there are no clean runners in the 100m finals - ever!!
I'm guessing your friend didn't rub shoulders with BALCO "scientists" and sprint on a Jamaican team where 5 of his most elite teammates (including all 3 on a relay team) tested positive at least once, in some cases numerous times, in addition to countless others, and who enjoyed this camaraderie under a Jamaican drug oversight body that wasn't testing their own athletes-- at all.

I want to believe Usain was clean, but his farewell song and dance was just one of so many things like this that raised my eyebrow. Felt forced and disingenuous: like a criminal who insists he's innocent before he's been charged or suspected of a crime.

6 months tdd training and he can take on Whittaker.
Schoolyard rules: who cares?

Anybody he can't beat up can't catch him. Practically speaking, there's no fight he loses that doesn't involve a gun.

I am no soccer fan but my niece plays against high school girls who have better skills than him.

Obviously he is just having fun and not going anywhere in soccer.

Back