Crime Use it in a Sentence (special counsel thread v. 25)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really is amazing how much Trump supporters want to overlook a fucking lot of circumstantial evidence and cling to the lack of a smoking gun. I mean I am trying really hard to pretend that there isn't a video of Randy Couture out there that could change my opinion of him in a very strange way, but at least I have some self awareness about it.

Mostly true, except the highlighted part. That's wishful speculation on your part.
The dude had a grotesque sense of style and was a swamp rat, but getting life in prison for tax evasion, pffft.
Manfort is 69 years old. He would have had a shot of getting light sentence, prior to turning on his deal and feeding info to Trumps legal team.
The FBI likes rats except the ones that rat on them. They will make an example of O.G Manfort.
I don't blame Manafort, it was either the route his chose of it was a Plutonimum Ice Tea for him and his family.
Also Manafort is a pawn. He will get max sentence so they force Trump to pardon him. Mueller has been like 10 steps ahead of Trump the whole time.
Trump will take the bait, he will pardon Manafort, and his son Fredo Jr.
That combined with the economy turning, make Deustche Bank Donny a 1 term president if he makes it that far.

Manfort is 69 years old. He would have had a shot of getting light sentence, prior to turning on his deal and feeding info to Trumps legal team.
The FBI likes rats except the ones that rat on them. They will make an example of O.G Manfort.
I don't blame Manafort, it was either the route his chose of it was a Plutonimum Ice Tea for him and his family.
Also Manafort is a pawn. He will get max sentence so they force Trump to pardon him. Mueller has been like 10 steps ahead of Trump the whole time.
That combined with the economy turning, make Deustche Bank Donny a 1 term president if he makes it that far.

Polonium, not plutonium

You're the one acting hysterical. You sound insane.

All of the anti Trump posters in here have gone pretty nuts...
lol.

I quote factual submissions by Mueller, which are LITERALLY evidence. They will be held in 'evidence' lockers and as evidence filings by the court. And you keep saying 'that is not evidence' based on your inability to understand language and you hide behind 'but Dershowitz' without even understand what he has said and I sound hysterical. lol. You would be funny if you were not so daft.

Get yourself a dictionary and get someone who understands big words to read it to you and try to understand what 'evidence' is as you clearly do not understand the term.

What Mueller has filed is 100% evidence. There is no way to deny it. The only questions that remain are is it correct? Is it enough? Does it say what he suggests it does?

lol.

I quote factual submissions by Mueller, which are LITERALLY evidence. They will be held in 'evidence' lockers and as evidence filings by the court. And you keep saying 'that is not evidence' based on your inability to understand language and you hide behind 'but Dershowitz' without even understand what he has said and I sound hysterical. lol. You would be funny if you were not so daft.

Get yourself a dictionary and get someone who understands big words to read it to you and try to understand what 'evidence' is as you clearly do not understand the term.

What Mueller has filed is 100% evidence. There is no way to deny it. The only questions that remain are is it correct? Is it enough? Does it say what he suggests it does?

Literally not what I said.

I said it's not evidence that he colluded with Russia. And it isn't. Nobody is denying that he submitted "evidence". Lmao.

Since we're talking Nixon-era lawyers, I thought I'd throw in a Nixon-era reporter.

Mueller has Trump 'cornered,' Carl Bernstein says

"there's something much more important than just impeachment going on, and that is the fact that Donald Trump for the first time in his life is cornered," Bernstein said on CNN's "Reliable Sources". "As a businessman, he always could bully his way out of a corner, he always could buy his way out, cheat his way out. He is boxed in by [Special Counsel Robert] Mueller and the people around him know that he is."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...red-carl-bernstein-says/ar-BBQItNP?li=BBnb7Kz

No one to bribe, bully, or sue in this one, Mr. President...

Literally not what I said.

I said it's not evidence that he colluded with Russia. And it isn't. Nobody is denying that he submitted "evidence". Lmao.
Again you are so stupid you cannot comprehend that it is not for you to determine. It is not for Alan to determine. It is only for a court to determine. In the meantime it absolutely IS FACTUALLY evidence that he colluded with Russia. Whether it holds up. Whether its accurate. Whether its right. Will all be determined. But until then it remains evidence.

You still have not looked up the definition of the word have you?

I think your'e confusing prosecutors with judges. Judge can give him time served to life in jail, regardless of what prosecutors want. It's called upward and downward departure. All up to judge's discretion, not Bobby or his squad.

And you better believe manafort's age will be actually taken into account. They won't give him 20 years vs if he was a younger man. Judges do consider offender's age, health, history, and past criminal history. Manafort's PSI will look pretty respectable.

If in fact Manafort does get 10-20 years, Trump won't pardon him but will definitely commute his sentence either before his 1st term, or if he's reelected sometime in the beginning of his 2nd term.

As much as Manafort is a swamp rat, I can't help but respect him far more than Trump's rat of an ex-lawyer. Balls are becoming scare in today's society. I can relate to Manafort, at least in that sense.

Last edited:
Again you are so stupid you cannot comprehend that it is not for you to determine. It is not for Alan to determine. It is only for a court to determine. In the meantime it absolutely IS FACTUALLY evidence that he colluded with Russia. Whether it holds up. Whether its accurate. Whether its right. Will all be determined. But until then it remains evidence.

You still have not looked up the definition of the word have you?

It was an opinion. Why are you still rambling on?

The funny part is that I'm actually going to turn out right and all of the crazies in the circle jerk are going to be wrong. I should be taking bets.

It was an opinion. Why are you still rambling on?

The funny part is that I'm actually going to turn out right and all of the crazies in the circle jerk are going to be wrong. I should be taking bets.

Yes, yes you should. Provided you aren't a bitch who hides behind a web of semantics nonsense when you lose.

<41>
Ayah.
"The law is so complicated it's almost impossible NOT to break it!"

That's what this is reduced to? Seriously?

If it works I’m pulling this shit when the IRS audits my taxes and finds “discrepancies”.

Since we're talking Nixon-era lawyers, I thought I'd throw in a Nixon-era reporter.

Mueller has Trump 'cornered,' Carl Bernstein says

"there's something much more important than just impeachment going on, and that is the fact that Donald Trump for the first time in his life is cornered," Bernstein said on CNN's "Reliable Sources". "As a businessman, he always could bully his way out of a corner, he always could buy his way out, cheat his way out. He is boxed in by [Special Counsel Robert] Mueller and the people around him know that he is."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...red-carl-bernstein-says/ar-BBQItNP?li=BBnb7Kz

No one to bribe, bully, or sue in this one, Mr. President...

I guess Carl is reading my posts now.

I think your'e confusing prosecutors with judges. Judge can give him time served to life in jail, regardless of what prosecutors want. It's called upward and downward departure. All up to judge's discretion, not Bobby or his squad.

And you better believe manafort's age will be actually taken into account. They won't give him 20 years vs if he was a younger man. Judges do consider offender's age, health, history, and past criminal history. Manafort's PSI will look pretty respectable.

If in fact Manafort does get 10-20 years, Trump won't pardon him but will definitely commute his sentence either before his 1st term, or if he's reelected sometime in the beginning of his 2nd term.

As much as Manafort is a swamp rat, I can't help but respect him far more than Trump's rat of an ex-lawyer. Balls are becoming scare in today's society. I can relate to Manafort, at least in that sense.

You can relate to a lying criminal? And you say you aren't a Trump supporter. Lmao

You can relate to a lying criminal? And you say you aren't a Trump supporter. Lmao
I'm not a Trump support but the guy is the best thing to happen to the world and completely innocent.

I'm not a Trump support but the guy is the best thing to happen to the world and completely innocent.

It's odd how all these righties (Where you at Waigouren??!?!) have basically turned into Milo Yiandickopadapoloupodous, playing the clown nose on, clown nose off routine. "Listen, the guy says some dumb shit, but he's our only hope."

My boss was like that. All I could do was agree with him to spare my ears more stupidity from an otherwise highly intelligent person. He was raving about how he got 5,000 back from Trump-U in May or so. lol.

its kind of incredible people aren't lining up to be cos. This shouldn't be hard to fill. At all. John Kelly was only there out of duty to try to make sure Trump doesn't fuck's everything up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back