Crime Use it in a Sentence (special counsel thread v. 25)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, man, but that is some top shelf bullshit. Don't give that guy anymore clicks. When he mocked the guy and claimed he said it was worse than 9/11 and Pearl Harbor together, he blew any credibility he had. Bad enough that he said the Russia investigation lacks evidence, total bullshit, but that comment, fucking awful.
It's pretty fucking retarded to say Russia's involvement is on the level of Pearl Harbor and 9/11. Even if Jimmy is generalizing this one instance as indicative of nothing going on.

Even if we acknowledge that Russian nationals indeed did infiltrate Trump's campaign it's still an absurd notion to equate it to two massive deadly attacks.

Bill needs to start doing squats. Barack looks stronger than he does here.

Also, @Lead or @irish_thug how can we get Obama's face here in a forum-gif? That thing would get a lot of miles, I think.
I can throw it up the chain of command and see.

It's weird how you laugh at someone for seemingly not thinking for themselves while trotting forth the same buzzwords again and again.....
Oh so is Trump a racist, fascist that defrauded the election? sometimes you have to meet stupid fired with stupid meme fire......

Especially with a former banned WR troll.

Oh so is Trump a racist, fascist that defrauded the election? sometimes you have to meet stupid fired with stupid meme fire......

Does that not make you stupid as well?

There were those who called me... da left cross

Does that not make you stupid as well?
You didn't answer my question, you rightfully so criticized my post that was in response to his post, without the correlation of what he posted. You just wanted to cherry pick and protect your bi-partisan tribal brother. Carry on fly

You didn't answer my question, you rightfully so criticized my post that was in response to his post, without the correlation of what he posted. You just wanted to cherry pick and protect your bi-partisan tribal brother. Carry on fly

Bipartisanship? You disagreed with his assessment, insinuating he couldn't think for himself while using buzzwords, the tool of the non thinking. You being a hypocrite has nothing to do with liberalism or conservatism.

The use of the NPC meme is probably the most ironic thing of 2018.

You’re the mod we don’t deserve.
Request passed on. I will pm you if I hear any sort of response.

the trumptards on sherdog might be dumber than the trumptards irl.

Bipartisanship? You disagreed with his assessment, insinuating he couldn't think for himself while using buzzwords, the tool of the non thinking. You being a hypocrite has nothing to do with liberalism or conservatism.

Thanks for answering my question

Sorry, man, but that is some top shelf bullshit. Don't give that guy anymore clicks. When he mocked the guy and claimed he said it was worse than 9/11 and Pearl Harbor together, he blew any credibility he had. Bad enough that he said the Russia investigation lacks evidence, total bullshit, but that comment, fucking awful.
Thanks for watching.

Pardon me if we were already here.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/12/13/po...vestigation/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/

Trump inaugural committee under criminal investigation, source says
By Kara Scannell, Gloria Borger and Devan Cole, CNN

Updated at 5:55 AM ET, Fri December 14, 2018

WSJ: Trump inaugural committee under investigation 02:07
Washington (CNN) — President Donald Trump's 2017 inaugural committee is currently being investigated by federal prosecutors in New York for possible financial abuses related to the more than $100 million in donations raised for his inauguration, according to a source familiar with the matter.
The investigation was first reported by The Wall Street Journal Thursday afternoon.
Citing conversations with people familiar with the investigation, which is being handled by the US Attorney's office in Manhattan, the Journal reported that prosecutors are also looking into whether the committee accepted donations from individuals looking to gain influence in or access to the new administration.

I'm noticing a theme: members of the transition team were access/ influence peddling.

I'm noticing a theme of you guys assuming guilt without evidence
I won't put all my money on guilt.

Would you put any on innocent?

He sure looks guilty. He sounds guilty. And he behaves as though he's guilty.

Every excuse, every denial has crumbled and been walked back or admitted to.

What are the odds everyone around Trump is crooked BUT the man they work for?

I won't put all my money on guilt.

Would you put any on innocent?

I dont wager on things I'm ignorant of.

He sure looks guilty. He sounds guilty. And he behaves as though he's guilty.

I disagree

Every excuse, every denial has crumbled and been walked back or admitted to.

Hes lied yes, but you're really exaggerating here. How surprised will you be when Mueller finally wraps up and Trump or another Republican wins 2020?

I dont wager on things I'm ignorant of.
I suppose John Miller deserves the benefit of doubt. He has been such a reliably honest man.

Hes lied yes,
<DCWhoa>
The sweet sound of the truth will set us free
but you're really exaggerating here.
No I'm not; he looks really, really guilty, almost as though he's been trying to hide something for a long time.
How surprised will you be when Mueller finally wraps up and Trump or another Republican wins 2020?
It could happen. Will you be bothered when an opposing candidate accepts help from a State enemy?
Because that seems to be the new standard for acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back