User name change feature

I just signed up and didn't know I was using Diamond as my profile name, can I change that or is it too late

In the top right corner, access the drop down menu under your current username.

wRts28h.jpg
I think that is a Plat Feature only. Its not available on my Profile Page.

I just created my account and I think Chrome decided to fill up nickname as my goddamn real name.
Do I really have to create another account now? :D

I dont see the name change option anywhere. Is it still available?
I am pretty sure that even though it was announced as a feature anyone with over 4 months posting history would be able to use that it is only available to Plat's but oddly none of the Admins or Mod's here want to clarify.

@Jackonfire @Lethal ???

The feature is only available for Platinum members
thx for the update. Do you know if they are planning to still make it available, once a year to regular members as originally stated?

thx for the update. Do you know if they are planning to still make it available, once a year to regular members as originally stated?
At this stage I believe it will stay as a Plat feature but @Lethal will know more

Right now the plan is for the feature to remain exclusive to Plats.

Do not purchase a membership to change your username, they just took my payment and right after it was saved and I refreshed the page it reverted back and now I cannot change it for six months!

REFUND OR FIX NOW PLEASE!
You used some prohibited symbols (like a TM, and a horse piece from chess) in your username, so it was rejected and reverted. If you wish to change it to something not using symbols, please let me know and I can set it for you.

You used some prohibited symbols (like a TM, and a horse piece from chess) in your username, so it was rejected and reverted. If you wish to change it to something not using symbols, please let me know and I can set it for you.

I see, can you minus the horse/knight and keep the rest for me?

I see, can you minus the horse/knight and keep the rest for me?
So you would like me to change your username to Tulpa? Or TULPA? The omega symbol is also one not allowed in usernames. Non-standard keyboard symbols are not generally allowed in usernames.

@TulpaOmega if possible, or TulpaOmega (no space) would be fine with me. I really appreciate your quick response to assist me, by the way. Thanks!

@TulpaOmega if possible, or TulpaOmega (no space) would be fine with me. I really appreciate your quick response to assist me, by the way. Thanks!
You should be good to go. If you want the space removed, I can do that. I think the @ itself is used in a different manner on the forum which is why it wasn't included as it's also a blocked symbol.

Thanks again, that will work. Be blessed!

Back