USFC 15- conor vs khabib bet MEGATHREAD- We need 4 Conor fans! Where are yo guys?

@Gearc10 May the best man win homeboy Conor's gonna be turned to paste. 30 or 60 days?
60 days is your punishment. This is a complete mismatch. The grappler wont get out of the first round, mark my words. There'l be no take downs, 3 or 4 knock downs and a tko or maybe even a knock out. Conor is a nightmare matchup for the grappler, not the other way around.

@One MMA Fan soon:

4e2c2513e8d633d7535f367b9751be4f.jpg

I'm busy in the mayberry with them Star Wars talks.. you should check them out. :D

Oh if you are real nice I'll let you pick the color for that AV of yours hehe.

View attachment 421317
@Sjb1888 since you're a Liddell fan at heart I'll allow you to be blessed by the best. Come October 6th you'll see the folly of your ways. Convert, there's still time.
I'm a zealot in my chosen faith, but after October 6th I'll be looking for an alter boy to celebrate with if you decide to give the church of Conor a chance.

hqdefault.jpg

60 days is your punishment. This is a complete mismatch. The grappler wont get out of the first round, mark my words. There'l be no take downs, 3 or 4 knock downs and a tko or maybe even a knock out. Conor is a nightmare matchup for the grappler, not the other way around.
So said every striker Khabibs fought. Conor's gonna get ankle picked and ground into the mat. They'll be scrapping his entrails the floor for months.

Kebab gets destroyed by lord Conor McGregor all praise be upon him

Lol @ anyone thinking habibi has a chance

COME AT ME BITCHES {<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Let's dance fucker.

Loser posts a photo of themselves holding a drawing of a vagina over their crotch, with a sign reading, " I bet against "member name and fighter"and lost"

That will be your AV for a month.

Deal?

@UFC178

Big fucking mistake boy. You still have time to exit.

How can you be that confident that Conor is gonna be the one guy to keep Khabib from mauling him? You gotta have a little doubt.

Let's not forget how confident you were in Alvarez....

Calling out markg1971 here. 2010 join/silver belt.

I am for Khabib of course. Where you at??

Back