USFC 15- conor vs khabib bet MEGATHREAD- We need 4 Conor fans! Where are yo guys?

Even I have a win over AJ

Not sure he is up to your level
That was a last minute bet and I didn’t even find out it was for the belt until after. I was preparing for a 3 rounder so I can’t count it as a loss :cool:

I'm in.

Conor will KO him midway through round 1

I'm down!

Full Kit bet?
It's on!
sjw97sx.gif

I got Conor, need someone with equivalent forum prominence and iconic status preferably someone who also picked Aldo and Alvarez for a little extra Conor hate status.

6 month sig/av/location/title

<CanYouSeeMeNow>{<buffer}<{danawhoah}>{<RR}<RomeroSalute><209Bitch>

Not going to be able to recognize all the McFanboys with their new names.

@Arm Barbarian ,

You do realize that 'liking' the post isn't a response, right?

Ducking confirmed.

200.gif

You do realize that despite your crying about me being a Conor hater, that I haven't been saying that he is going to lose this fight, no?

I've been saying it's an intriguing fight that either guy can win. But don't let your blind fan-boyism stop you from making shit up, as usual.

This fight can go either way. Conor by TKO, or Khabib by ground bludgeoning.

You do realize that despite your crying about me being a Conor hater, that I haven't been saying that he is going to lose this fight, no?

I've been saying it's an intriguing fight that either guy can win. But don't let your blind fan-boyism stop you from making shit up, as usual.

This fight can go either way. Conor by TKO, or Khabib by ground bludgeoning.

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Shit talk Conor while you sit on the fence like a pussy with no real prediction.

Collecting them likes while avoiding any real accountability.

200.gif

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Shit talk Conor while you sit on the fence like a pussy with no real prediction.

Collecting them likes while avoiding any real accountability.

200.gif

Nah, I'm more shit-talking McCuckBoys like yourself, who gargle his nuts and white-knight every last thing he does.

As I said, I actually am a fan of Conors when he fights, and will always tune in. Doesn't mean I will fawn over every last pic or tweet he puts up, or that he is immune to criticism for never defending his belts. That, I will leave to folks like yourself. ;)

Back