USFC4 - ALVAREZ vs McGREGOR - UFC 205: Mega AV bet thread

you lost a bet too, you fucking bum

fuck off

I overrated eddie's offensive wrestling. too eager on seeing connie losing. he's a really good striker. let's see how he handles khabib or ferguson (that's if he's ever defending against these two)
Hey dude, good to see you again.

It did seem you were too eager for Conor losing, but I reckon he's a lot better than you give him credit for. Eddie is no slouch as a striker either - he's a solid boxer by MMA standards. Conor straight up smoked him.

Can't wait to see Conor try to defend against either Khabib or Ferguson - both represent a big challenge in different ways and both deserve a shot, Ferguson just a smidgeon more. I think Khabib has a slightly better chance of beating Conor than Ferguson.

Welcher list looms.

Incoming naming of names will go down here before I officially begin USFC5.

You've all been warned. Good luck.

Sorry I didn't know it was an official rule.

Dear @XxWolfXx,

tumblr_mzhbjq7b5d1r0b51ho1_1280-jpg.168429

This is your new av courtesy of @DatSamboKid

Please change it asap. Thanks.

-Jermei

No. I get Conor's bj pov until UFC 206 where @BC will continue taking mouthful after mouthful when DC beats Rumble again.

<36>

You mean you get to keep rocking that bj AV until you get this Dick Pillow AV once Rumble knocks pillsbury out in the first round.

@One MMA Fan

Welcher list looms.

Incoming naming of names will go down here before I officially begin USFC5.

You've all been warned. Good luck.

Seriously, fuck Welchers. Just take your L and move on guys. It's only an ave. Wish mods had the power to give a "welcher" tag on these guys

Back