Usman and Covington would destroy Till at this point.

Alanf7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Those two are actual massive welterweights unlike the undersized Cowboy. On top of that they are two elite wrestlers with very high level grappling. I would like to see them face off in the future, would be a real challenge for the brit.

Those two are actual massive welterweights unlike the undersized Cowboy. On top of that they are two elite wrestlers with very high level grappling. I would like to see them face off in the future, would be a real challenge for the brit.

real challenge =/= would destroy.

There's no reason at all to you think Till would get DESTROYED by any of them. Till never fought anyone similar to either Usman or Covington and neither did them. Stupid thread.

<{1-1}>

So if they ever fight, I assume you will be betting everything you own against Till, since they "would destroy" him? If not, shut the fuck up.

edgar_yair.jpg

It's all fun and games until you fight the wrestler.

He was supposed to get "destroyed" by cerrone too:rolleyes:
So I'll my breath from now on about who would destroy till

Exactly. Every fighter has to face the wrestler sooner or later, and the ones that pass are the real deal. Conor made it through his toughest challenge and became champion.

Last edited:
Lols. would both of them have run though cerrone that quickly. i tink not. till is elite but he would have wars against these guys. as would wonderboy, woodlet, etc.

We haven't seen him against a good wrestler. I'm not sure if I'd count him out. He is such a crisp and accurate striker, he might time a knee like Barboza did on Dariush or some shit.

They’d hold on for dear life and maybe score a decision win. There would be no destroying.

Usman and Colby are nasty tough style matchups for anyone in the division, doesn't necessarily mean they'd destroy Till, but it's easy to say those 3 are the future of the division

<mma4> They definitely have a style to stall out Till with grappling and wrestling more so Usman than Covington who has beast mode power....

Back