Usman continues to insult King Colby; says he wants him in Rio

Jerry the mouse

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

1. King Colby is never fighting in Brazil again (for obvious reasons)
2. King Colby at 30% would smash 100% Usman
3. This dude hasn't earned the privilege of sharing the Octagon with King Colby

Would watch.

If Colby won, what % would Usman say he was at?

Remember when Dana said UFC would surpass boxing because there was no fighter ducking?

Sup Colby.

Your sherdog account is as obnoxious as you are in real life.

I hope Usman wrecks your hick ass.

1. King Colby is never fighting in Brazil again (for obvious reasons)
2. King Colby at 30% would smash 100% Usman
3. This dude hasn't earned the privilege of sharing the Octagon with King Colby

King Colby? 30%-Usman?

3a458b07b378b45fa63b21d1e0ccfec8.gif

Screw both these jokers....

Colby knows better. Usman is more dangerous for him than Woodley. Woodley turn down Colby says a lot. Colby turned down Usman also says a lot.

Colby knows better. Usman is more dangerous for him than Woodley. Woodley turn down Colby says a lot. Colby turned down Usman also says a lot.

It says Usman isn't a big enough name for Colby to stoop down and take the fight.

Sure, I'll watch.

I really hope that Usman finishes Colby.

Colby is just the worst heel. Yeah, he's getting people to hate him, which is "good", but IMO, it's not the right kind of attention you want. He's not the bad guy you love to hate... He's just an annoying poser.

It says Usman isn't a big enough name for Colby to stoop down and take the fight.
Usman is 7 and 0 in UFC he deserves a top 5 regardless of name - competitions the game. Colby's ducking hard when he has no fight.

Lord Till smashes both of those poor wannabes.

Woodley is a bad matchup for colby. Woodley is not scared. Did u watch the jre prodcast. He mentioned that colby is trash and is speaking nonsense. Woodley was holding back in their spareing session. He says that he will starch him qnd disfigure his face if they ever met in the octagon.

He hasn't fought anyone of note. Colby's fought Maia and Dong Hyun Kim.
I just dont get not taking a fight when champ is injured and you have a willing opponent. Thats why Im not a fan of colby or woodley sitting out 18 months for his. Buncha primadonnas.

Anyway if Usman's not fought anyone IYO should be an very easy fight. Sign the dotted line.

Last edited:
Two boring wrestlers hugging each other for 15 minutes. Yaaaawn.

He hasn't fought anyone of note. Colby's fought Maia and Dong Hyun Kim.

There's a reason for that. I don't like to use the term but all signs point to guys ducking him. Colby had a good stylistic matchup in Maia and a blueprint to follow that was laid out by Woodley. I didn't watch the DHK fight so I can't speak on that.

Back