Usman continues to insult King Colby; says he wants him in Rio

Covington is just annoying lol.

Also, it's not a good look to passively like comments that support you and not address the fighter who is calling you out hardcore lol

Hope they book the fight and Usman puts his head through the canvas.

Usman would squash him. Colby probably would too.

By squash him you mean try to lnp on top of him or stall him against the wall without doing real damage? Colby and Usman are the embodiment of the style that makes a lot of people hate wrestling in MMA.

Usman is a good fighter, but no one knows who he is and Colby is looking to take his trash-talking to a higher level.

Ejwb8_s-200x150.gif
Usman is a good fighter, but Colby is looking to take his trash talking to a higher level, what the hell does that even mean? Maybe he should leave the fight biz to fighters like Usman and start calling out rappers to rap wars.

Usman is a good fighter, but Colby is looking to take his trash talking to a higher level, what the hell does that even mean?

It means Colby wants a fighter who will help promote his hype. That means the opponent has to be either a higher-ranked fighter with a name (which Usman is not) or another trash-talker (which Usman looks like he's trying to become, but is not quite there yet).

It means Colby wants a fighter who will help promote his hype. That means the opponent has to be either a higher-ranked fighter with a name (which Usman is not) or another trash-talker (which Usman looks like he's trying to become, but is not quite there yet).

Just stop! Colby ain't sh!t he just talks a lot he's no bigger a name than Usman his biggest claim to fame is dissing the people of Brazil and getting boomeranged by Werdum then crying for the police his 3 ranking is a gift not a "I warred my way here" he's more suited for entertainment wrestling than mma fighting, he's joke that needs pick and hop scotch around fighters like Usman using the weak excuse of rankings as his cover instead of just kicking the man's ass and ending the talk. I don't blame Woodley for ignoring that woman...

TS you are annoying as fuck with these gay for Colby threads.

That said this is the one time I’d like to see Colby smash someone. This Usman was laying the carpet last time out...or should I say every time out.

Just stop! Colby ain't sh!t he just talks a lot he's no bigger a name than Usman his biggest claim to fame is dissing the people of Brazil and getting boomeranged by Werdum then crying for the police his 3 ranking is a gift not a "I warred my way here" he's more suited for entertainment wrestling than mma fighting, he's joke that needs pick and hop scotch around fighters like Usman using the weak excuse of rankings as his cover instead of just kicking the man's ass and ending the talk. I don't blame Woodley for ignoring that woman...

Fame is fame. Haven't you ever heard the saying "There's no such thing as bad publicity"?

I even introduced this topic at Sheepdog last November: Bad Publicity is Good Publicity: The Colby Covington Example.

Taking the Usman fight would be a huge step down for Colby.

Why does what Colby wants matter when no one gives a fuck about Colby? Dude needs to take a fight and get off of his computer. Higher ranked guys don't give a fuck about him.

What Colby wants literally doesn't matter lol he's not a draw, he's not an exciting fighter, and he doesn't have a good resume. He has no bargaining power. Don't confuse him sitting on social media all day trying to get attention and photoshopping a new picture every hour with being a draw. He doesn't move the needle at all.

Why does what Colby wants matter when no one gives a fuck about Colby? Dude needs to take a fight and get off of his computer. Higher ranked guys don't give a fuck about him. What Colby wants literally doesn't matter lol

You're huffing and puffing. Dana White knows it matters. He can't force a guy to take a fight, and he desperately wants people like Colby in the mix because the guy works hard to sell fights.

You're huffing and puffing. Dana White knows it matters. He can't force a guy to take a fight, and he desperately wants people like Colby in the mix because the guy works hard to sell fights.

"Dana White knows it matters"

Knows what matter? What Colby wants? Why has Dana White never said Colby deserves a top fighter then? Nobody cares about Colby's demands. I'm not huffing and puffing, that's the reality.

Colby isn't working hard to sell fights because he doesn't have a fight to sell and he's ducking anyone that calls him out. And no way in fuck does that underwhelming Maia win earn him a title shot or the right to sit on the sidelines and try and wait it out lmao

Plus, Colby doesn't even have a fanbase to sell the fight to. Who cares if he's tweeting and instagramming 24/7 when no one sees it.

Knows what matter? What Colby wants? Why has Dana White never said Colby deserves a top fighter then?

Because he doesn't comment on matters like that unless someone in the MMA media asks him about it.

Nobody cares about Colby's demands.

They do care because Colby has to sign the dotted line. No signature, no fight.

Colby isn't working hard to sell fights because he doesn't have a fight to sell...

When he signs, then the shit-slinging for wolf tickets will begin.

Plus, Colby doesn't even have a fanbase to sell the fight to.

He doesn't have a traditional fan base, but he does have a lot of people's attention, including yours.

Because he doesn't comment on matters like that unless someone in the MMA media asks him about it.

Great, so you admit that no one is asking about Colby because no one gives a fuck about Colby

Case closed.

Great, so you admit that no one is asking about Colby because no one gives a fuck about Colby

Case closed.

LOL ! Nice comeback.

But I said the "MMA media," which is quite different from the people who buy the fights.

Colby knows better. Usman is more dangerous for him than Woodley. Woodley turn down Colby says a lot. Colby turned down Usman also says a lot.
Kumaru was getting lit up by the Nordic journeyman.

No one in the top 10 is worried about the Nigerian Blanket.

Damn man. You have three nuthugging Colby boards in the first two pages of this forum. With the Colby boards, and the gus in his underwear board, well........... you might as well just say it.

gay.gif

Why does what Colby wants matter when no one gives a fuck about Colby? Dude needs to take a fight and get off of his computer. Higher ranked guys don't give a fuck about him.

What Colby wants literally doesn't matter lol he's not a draw, he's not an exciting fighter, and he doesn't have a good resume. He has no bargaining power. Don't confuse him sitting on social media all day trying to get attention and photoshopping a new picture every hour with being a draw. He doesn't move the needle at all.

Couldn't have said it any better...

Fame is fame. Haven't you ever heard the saying "There's no such thing as bad publicity"?

I even introduced this topic at Sheepdog last November: Bad Publicity is Good Publicity: The Colby Covington Example.

Taking the Usman fight would be a huge step down for Colby.

I think you care more about popularity than actual fighting, Colby is a nobody with a gift rank he's trying so hard to hide behind so he can somehow turn into a TS before people realize he's a sh!t basic regional fighter...

Last edited:
Back