JustOnce

On Hiatus
@Gold
Reaction score
Sounds like Ben wants to fight Usman

Usman want to fight Colby

Cobly wants to fight Woodley

Woodley wants to fight GSP.

So if Colby is running from Usman, isn't Usman doing the same thing that Colby is doing? I feel like Colby, Usman, and Askren would all beat Woodley, but Askren is the best out of them all, so I feel for Usman, but it's kinda hypocritical for Usman to talk all that shit about Colby running from him but do the same thing

I wish Romero could move down to WW, and teach all those guys a lesson.
Every single one of them come off pretty cocky, and real good wrestling, but Romero would just clap them so hard.

Sounds like a lot of talking and not enough walking.
b4hCwUO4VVAnfUG6kk3LAt6dneo.jpg

Usman confirmed ducking guy who just joined ufc and is set to fight lawler
Usman the black colby confirmed. Woodley confirmed

Ben just running his mouth and looking for a fight with anyone.. Colby and Woodley should fight and after woodley destroys him he should fight Usman.. Ben can fight colby after he beats old man lawler

Lets see if the Ruthless One has still one last run on him if he does he is gonna take both CANskren and Usman souls
mOfMxJ1.gif

Askrens risky. Most people have no idea who he is and probably have never seen him fight. So some unknown dude that could completely grapplefuck u when you are known for grapplefucking is risky af.

Every single one of them come off pretty cocky, and real good wrestling, but Romero would just clap them so hard.
All this guys would beat WW Romero. WW romero would be a dead corpse.

Romero? Didn’t he just lose a few fights to a medio WW?

Div 2 wrestler vs World champion wrestler. Easy W for Askren

Just throw em all in the cage at the same time.. winner gets the belt

Romero is already not making MW and fighting guys at a weight disadvantage so he should go to WW? How about he go to LHW and see if he can teach anyone anything.

Brunson outwrestled Romero.

ya man its too bad DC cant come down too and teach them as well...

Why dafuq they making WW fight matching harder than what it is..? First and foremost get Woodley/Covington done, get Askren his starter fight let Usman & Ponzi dust it up for next up, all those behind keep grinding....

Back