Usman embracing the heel role

DeeDubb

Gracie Online Black Belt
@purple
Reaction score
When you are a boring fighter, you need to play the bad guy. Look at Money Mayweather and Chael Sonnen. Two of the most boring fighters, but also two of the most successful financially. Usman is as boring as they come. If he wants to make money, he needs to keep up the heel schtick. Suckers will pay money to watch him, hoping he gets his ass kicked. Woodley should be doing the same thing tbh.

Him vs Colby is a match made in heaven.

When you are a boring fighter, you need to play the bad guy. Look at Money Mayweather and Chael Sonnen. Two of the most boring fighters, but also two of the most successful financially. Usman is as boring as they come. If he wants to make money, he needs to keep up the heel schtick. Suckers will pay money to watch him, hoping he gets his ass kicked. Woodley should be doing the same thing tbh.

TS talks about boring fighters.

Doesn't mention the most boring fighter of all, who incidentally never had to play the heel, regardless of how much he jab, jab, blanketed.

Pathetic :make america great again" jerkoffs, and their double standards because Usman happens to have more melanin in his skin.

Is normal.

Can someone translate the Ethiopian thing he said after the fight?

Him vs Colby is a match made in heaven.

Nah. Heel vs heel matchups don't sell very well. He needs to keep going after fan favorites (Like The Viking today).

Doesn't mention the most boring fighter of all, who incidentally never had to play the heel, regardless of how much he jab, jab, blanketed.

Pathetic :make america great again" jerkoffs, and their double standards because Usman happens to have more melanin in his skin.

Is normal.

You talking about GSP? He got granfathered in from a different time when fighter skill trumped their mouths.

Is normal.

U r a race baiting idiot.. fools like u is why a dumbass man is the president... I’m brown and think usman sucked donkey dick in this fight... am I also racist now??? U r pathetic blaming everything on race... people like u will always be bottom of the society crying about how world is so unfair to them..

I don’t know if I’d call Chael in 09-12 boring. He was always active with gnp. It may not have been powerful but it left openings and was risky so it wasn’t boring cos you knew he could get caught. Usman/Colby are just flat boring.

U r a race baiting idiot.. fools like u is why a dumbass man is the president... I’m brown and think usman sucked donkey dick in this fight... am I also racist now??? U r pathetic blaming everything on race... people like u will always be bottom of the society crying about how world is so unfair to them..

Usman was not exciting at all, and I dont even like the dude.

But f*ck off with your double standards , like GSP fights were any more exciting then that.

Criticize Usman all you want. but be consistent with your criticism, and not a racist blowhard who only criticizes the boring black fighter.

Usman was not exciting at all, and I dont even like the dude.

But f*ck off with your double standards , like GSP fights were any more exciting then that.

Criticize Usman all you want. but be consistent with your criticism, and not a racist blowhard who only criticizes the boring black fighter.

I mean, people are talking about Colby being boring and cringy on the mic as well, right?

Back