Usman is a Nightmare...

I hate him and Colby. Hopefully they fight each other so at least one of them gets taken out.

Meek sure did his part

He is boring as fuck.

Great fighter but boring as fuck. 2018 version of Jon Fitch.

He's not the most exciting guy, I don't know why anyone would claim he is.

But, the way he breaks his opponents is just interesting to watch. He just reduced Meek to pretty much nothing. Meek had to resort to grabbing the fence for dear life to stop Kamaru from just beating on him like it was a big brother against his little brother.

Yawn

You can't deny he's good, his wrestling is smothering, but not very exciting to watch. I wish when he got guys down he would actually get aggressive with strikes or submissions, but he's content just to hold them down

Last edited:
Woodley has perfect style put him to sleep

Sadly I don’t know who else at 170 has any better than luck than Emil

I just have a problem with a guy like Usman pretending to be a killer when he puts on performances like that. How far he'll go is irrelevant to me. I have no interest in seeing him fight

But, the way he breaks his opponents is just interesting to watch. He just reduced Meek to pretty much nothing. Meek had to resort to grabbing the fence for dear life to stop Kamaru from just beating on him like it was a big brother against his little brother.

Yet boring as hell

I just have a problem with a guy like Usman pretending to be a killer when he puts on performances like that. How far he'll go is irrelevant to me. I have no interest in seeing him fight

And then they whine and cry about why they’re not being pushed / promoted More heavily

Usman is the kind of guy to train at blackzilians because the first part said black.

Great fighter but too scared to leave his comfortzone

I can admit a black man that size on my back would pretty much be a nightmare.

The problem is that usman really did not do much from top either.. I’m all for a great ground and pound but damn usman just held meek like meek was werdum... I had bought into usman’s hype but.. no mas..

Totally agree with this, and why in your post fight say you were only using 30%? If you are such a killer Meek should be left in a puddle. Couldn't careless if I ever see him fight again. Boring AF

Back